zondag 11 oktober 2009

Mad - ''Twists'' Rock 'N' Roll



01 - Jeanne Hayes - (Throwing The) High School Basketball Game
02 - The Dellwoods - (She Got A) Nose Job
03 - The Dellwoods - Please Betty Jane (Shave Your Legs!)
04 - Jeanne Hayes - Somebody Else's Dandruff (On My Lover-Baby's Shirt)
05 - Mike Russo - Blind Date (Yaaaaaaahhh!)
06 - The Dellwoods (The Sweet Sick Teens)-Agnes (The Teenage Russian Spy)
07 -The Dellwoods(The Sweet Sick Teens)-Let's Do The Pretzel(And End Up Like One)
08 - The Dellwoods-(Even If I Live To Be 22)I'll Always Remember Being Young
09 -Jeanne Hayes-(He Fell In Love With Me)When My Pimples Turned To Dimples
10 -Mike Russo-She's A Serious (Yeah-Yeah!)Teenager In Love
11 -Jeanne Hayes-(All I Have Left Is)My Johnny's Hub Cap
12 -Mike Russo-I Found Her Telephone Number Written On The Boy's Bathroom Wall

* * * * *

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hi,
    thanks...but the link is the same as the group bombshells...can you fix it??
    thanks so much

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. great site, great posts but on this one, "Mad Rock 'n' roll", the download points to "Group Harmony Bommbshells".
    Thnkyou very much for all your posts. They have introduced me to fantastic music I didn't know existed.

    Penradin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen