zondag 28 maart 2010

Elvis Presley 1954 Special Edition



CD 1 http://hotfile.com/dl/35019356/9f1bb2c/Elvis_Presley_ftd_54_cd-1.rar.html or http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3W4B5401
Blue Suede Shoes / I'm Counting On You / I Got A Woman
One Sided Love Affair / I Love You Because / Just Because / Tutti Frutti
Trying To Get To You / I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') / Blue Moon / Money Honey
Bonus Singles:
Heartbreak Hotel / I Was The One / Lawdy Miss Clawdy / Shake Rattle & Roll
My Baby Left Me / I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
First RCA Sessions:
I Got A Woman - incomplete unk tk no.
I Got A Woman - unk tk no.
Heartbreak Hotel - incomplete tk 4
Heartbreak Hotel - tk 5
Heartbreak Hotel - tk 6
Money Honey - fragments
Money Honey - incomplete tk 10
I'm Counting On You - tk 1
I'm Counting On You - incomplete unk tk no.
I'm Counting On You - tk 13
I'm Counting On You - incomplete tk 14
I Was The One - tk 1
I Was The One - tk 2 (false start)
I Was The One - tk 2
I Was The One - tk 3 (false start)
I Was The One - tk 7A (not master)
I Was The One - incomplete unk tk



CD 2 http://hotfile.com/dl/35019071/526d6f7/Elvis_Presley_ftd_54_cd-2.rar.html http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V6EUX8LV
The Dry Reverb Tape:
I'm Counting On You - tk 1 / I'm Counting On You - incomplete tk 2
Session Outtakes:
Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Takes 1 / 2 /3/ 4 /5 /6 /7/ 8/ 9/ 10/ 11/ 12

Shake, Rattle And Roll - Takes 1 /2/3 /5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Shake, Rattle And Roll - tk 12 (undubbed master)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 1 (slate only)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 3
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 4
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 5 (fragment)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 13
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 14 (incomplete)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 15
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 16
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - tk 17

Don Davis Interviews Elvis Presley

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten