zaterdag 31 juli 2010

Dimension Dolls




1. Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby) - The Cookies
2. Crying in the Rain - Carole King
3. Loco-Motion, The - Little Eva
4. On Broadway - The Cookies
5. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby - Little Eva
6. Breaking up Is Hard to Do - Carole King
7. Foolish Little Girl - The Cookies
8. It Might as Well Rain Until September - Carole King
9. Up on the Roof - Little Eva
10. Chains - The Cookies
11. It Started All Over Again - Carole King
12. Uptown - Little Eva
13. Girls Grow up Faster and Boys - The Cookies
14. I Didn't Have Any Summer Romance - Carole King
15. Let's Turkey Trot - Little Eva
16. I Want a Boy For My Birthday - The Cookies
17. He's a Bad Boy - Carole King
18. What I Gotta Do (To Make You Jealous) - Little Eva
19. I Never Dreamed - The Cookies
20. Makin' With the Magilla - Little Eva

http://freakshare.net/files/l2drf049/Dimension-dolls.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten