woensdag 4 augustus 2010

Pittsburgh's Favorite Oldies At The Hop Vol 13-1009


Disc 1
1. Morse Code Of Love - Capris
2. A Certain Girl - Ernie K-Doe
3. Honey, Honey - Supremes
4. The Watusi - Vibrations
5. My True Story - Jive Five
6. We Belong Together - Robert & Johnny
7. It Took A Long Time - Malcom Dodds/Teardrops
8. I'll Always Watch Over You - Turbans
9. Darling - Dubs
10. Chop Chop Boom - Danderliers
11. Women About To Make Me Go Crazy - Five Royales
12. Itchy Twitchy Feeling - Bobby Hendricks
13. There's A Moon Out Tonight - Capris
14. Magic In The Night - Kathy Young/Innocents
15. Be Sure (My Love) - Dubs
16. I Only Have Eyes For You - Flamingos
17. So Fine - Fiestas
18. Hey Senorita - Penguins
19. Shake Sherry - Contours
20. Long Tall Sally - Barbara Greene
21. A Thousand Miles Away - Heartbeats
22. Daddy's Home - Shep/Limelites
23. Please Send Me Someone To Love - Moonglows
24. Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind - Five Keys

Disc 2
1. Stagger Lee - Lloyd Price
2. What'cha Gonna Do - Clyde McPhatter/Drifters
3. Going Down To Tia Juana - Andre Williamson/don Juans
4. Chew Tobacco Rag - Lucky Millinder
5. He's Gone - Chantels
6. Tears On My Pillow - Little Anthony/Imperials
7. Walking From School - Jackie/Starlites
8. Our Winter Love - Bill Pursell
9. Seesaw - Royaltones
10. My Girl Friend - Cadillacs
11. The Girl Can't Help It - Little Richard
12. My Girl Ivy - Jimmy Witherspoon/Quintones
13. Our Anniversary - Five Satins
14. Last Night I Dreamed - Fiestas
15. My Autumn Love - Danderliers
16. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes - Platters
17. It Should've Been Me - Ray Charles
18. Shakin' Shelly - George Young
19. Big Boss Man - Jimmy Reed
20. Stranded In The Jungle - Cadets
21. The Girl I Love - Cadillacs
22. I'll Be Spinning - Johnny & Joe
23. Forever Mine - Harptones
24. So Strange - Five Dollars


http://hotfile.com/dl/59901619/a38d9a0/Pittsburghs_Favorite_Oldies_At_The_Hop_Vol_13-1009.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten