vrijdag 24 september 2010

Rockin' Tarraco


1 Charles Verstraƫte "Rock Rock"
2 Bob Gaddy "Out Of My Name"
3 Fred Green "Whan Slan Ban"
4 Earl King "I'm Your Best Bet Baby"
5 Hop Wilson "Feel So Glab"
6 T.Valentine "Teen-Age Jump"
7 Calvin Boze "Working With My Baby"
8 Ray Charles "Talkin'Bout You"
9 Johnny Devlin "Koala Boogie"
10 Webb Pierce "Hayride Boogie"
11 Night Hawks "You're My Baby"
12 Sammie Cole and the Alibis "I'm Sorry About That"
13 Bert Convy "The Monster Hop"
14 Phil and Marie "Love Doctor"
15 Mac Simis "Drivin'Wheels"
16 The Alley Kats "Rockin'Chair"
17 Larry Green "Blues Before News"
18 Johnny Watson "Lookin'Back"
19 Tom James "Track Down Baby"
20 George Fleming "The Shake"
21 Gene Norman "Snaggle Tooth Ann"
22 Little Denny "The Flying Fish"
23 Red Smith "Whao Boy"
24 Curley Langley "Linda Lu"
25 Tommy Ruick "Let'em Know"
26 Little Walter "Hate To See You Go"
27 Otish Rush "My Baby Is A Good Un"
28 Lonesome Sundown "Mojo Boogie"
29 Leon Smith "Little Forty Ford"
30 Kenny Tomerlin "Crazy Little Teen"

Rockin' Tarraco (by DJ Eddie Cesc).rar - 93.5 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten