vrijdag 3 december 2010

The Original Sonny Boy Williamson Vol 2 The Later Years



Disc: 1 http://freakshare.com/files/m4c7hr1f/The-Original-Sonny-Boy-Williamson-Vol-2-The-Later-Years-CD1.rar.html
1. Good Morning, Little School Girl
2. Blue Bird Blues
3. Jackson Blues
4. Got the Bottle Up And Gone
5. Sugar Mama Blues
6. Skinny Woman
7. Tough Luck - Robert Lee McCoy
8. Prowling Night-Hawk - Robert Lee McCoy
9. Sweet Pepper Mama - Robert Lee McCoy
10. I Know You Gonna Miss Me - Big Joe Williams
11. Rootin' Ground Hog - Big Joe Williams
12. Brother James - Big Joe Williams
13. I Won't Be In Hard Luck No More - Big Joe Williams
14. Up the Country Blues
15. Worried Me Blues
16. Black Gal Blues
17. Collector Man Blues
18. Frigidaire Blues
19. Suzanna Blues
20. Early In the Morning
21. Project Highway
22. My Friend Has Forsaken Me - Robert Lee McCoy
23. Mean Black Cat - Robert Lee McCoy
24. Brickyard - Robert Lee McCoy
25. Mamie Lee - Robert Lee McCoy
26. Take It Easy Baby - Robert Lee McCoy

Disc: 2 http://freakshare.com/files/1x7dtcwv/The-Original-Sonny-Boy-Williamson-Vol-2-The-Later-Years-CD2.rar.html
1. I Have Spent My Bonus - Robert Lee McCoy
2. CNA - Robert Lee McCoy
3. Lose Your Man - Henry Townsend
4. All I've Got's Gone - Henry Townsend
5. A Ramblin' Mind - Henry Townsend
6. Now I Stay Away - Henry Townsend
7. My Little Cornelius
8. Decoration Blues
9. You Can Lead Me
10. Moonshine
11. Miss Louisa Blues
12. Sunny Land
13. I'm Tired Trucking My Blues Away
14. Down South
15. Beauty Parlor
16. Until My Love Come Down
17. Katy Fly - Elihah Jones
18. Big Boat - Elihah Jones
19. Only Boy Child - Elihah Jones
20. Lonesome Man - Elihah Jones
21. Mean Actin' Mama - Elihah Jones
22. Stuff Stomp - Elihah Jones
23. J.L. Dairy Blues - Yank Rachell
24. Rachel Blues - Yank Rachell
25. Lake Michigan Blues - Yank Rachell

Disc: 3 http://freakshare.com/files/segr4tgk/The-Original-Sonny-Boy-Williamson-Vol-2-The-Later-Years-CD3.rar.html
1. I'm Wild And Crazy As Can Be - Yank Rachell
2. Honey Bee Blues
3. My Baby I've Been Your Slave
4. Whiskey Headed Blues
5. Lord, Oh Lord Blues
6. You Give an Account
7. Shannon Street Blues
8. You've Been Foolin' Round Town
9. Deep Down In the Ground
10. When You Feel Down And Out - Yank Rachell
11. Texas Tommy - Yank Rachell
12. It's All Over - Yank Rachell
13. My Mind Got Bad - Yank Rachell
14. Get Your Head Trimmed Down - 'Jackson' Joe Williams
15. Peach Orchard Mama - 'Jackson' Joe Williams
16. Haven't Seen No Whiskey - 'Jackson' Joe Williams
17. Goin' Up the Mountain - 'Jackson' Joe Williams
18. You Got To Fix It - Speckled Red
19. Number Five Blues
20. Christmas Morning Blues
21. Susie-Q
22. Blue Bird Blues - Part 2
23. Little Girl Blues
24. Low Down Ways

Disc: 4 http://freakshare.com/files/enbdlwcm/The-Original-Sonny-Boy-Williamson-Vol-2-The-Later-Years-CD4.rar.html
1. Goodbye Red
2. The Right Kind Of Life
3. Insurance Man Blues
4. Rainy Day Blues
5. Next Door Neighbor - Rambling Bob (McCoy)
6. Big Apple Blues - Rambling Bob (McCoy)
7. Freight Train Blues - Rambling Bob (McCoy)
8. Good Gamblin' - Rambling Bob (McCoy)
9. Bad Luck Blues
10. My Little Baby
11. Doggin' My Love Around
12. Little Low Woman Blues
13. Good For Nothing Blues
14. Sugar Mama Blues No.2
15. Good Gravy
16. T.B. Blues
17. Something Goin' On Wrong
18. Good Gal Blues
19. Joe Louis And John Henry Blues
20. Thinking My Blues Away
21. I'm Not Pleasing You
22. New Jail House Blues
23. Life Time Blues
24. Miss Ida Lee
25. Tell Me, Baby

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten