vrijdag 27 mei 2011

Rockin' and Stompin'


1.Roberts, Wayne - Stomping Grounds
2.Night Hawks - You're My Baby
3.Larado, Clev - Cool It Baby
4.Daniel, Jody - Miss Secretary
5.Tampellas - I Love Girls
6.Majorana, James - My Bernadette
7.Grimes, Gary - Rockin' At The Conservatory
8.Paige, Bobby .- Little Hot Rod
9.Kelly, Jimmy .- Little Chickie [alt. vers.] [unissued]
10.Monday, Florian - Lovin'
11.Stone, Charlie - Frankie And Johnny
12.Mayes, "Little" Herbie - The Cricket
13.Engel, Scott - Good For Nothin'
14.Swanger, Sandy - School Bus Ride
15.Reeves, Horace - She's My Baby
16.Jackson, Sammy - Are You My Baby
17.Hatcher, Herschel T. - Ladie's
18.Rocket-Tones - Fireball
19.Chaparrals - The Italian Stallion
20.Chaparrals - Chaparral Stick
21.Jones, Chuck - You've Got The Wrong Baby, Baby [alt. vers.] [unissued]
22.Morgan, Bill - She Gave Me Lovin'
23.Carpenter, Tommy - That's My Style
24.Engel, Scott - The Livin' End
25.Fantastics - The Thing In F
26.Valentine, Tony - Don't Bother Me
27.Blackwell Twins - That's My Baby
28.Price, Skeets - Tallahassee Lassie
29.Hake, Glenn - The Bullfrog Rock
30.Good, Bobby - Wicked Ruby

Rockin' and Stompin'.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten