maandag 7 november 2011

Pittsburgh's Favorite Oldies At The Hop Vol 10




Disc 1
1. Teenage Rock - Ronnie Jones/Classmates
2. Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Larry Dale
3. Drunk - Jimmy Liggins
4. Bloodshot Eyes - Wynonie Harris
5. Sincerely - Moonglows
6. Let It Please Be You - Desires
7. Hear My Heartbeat - Robert and Johnny
8. At Last - Etta James
9. Quit Pushin' - Bill Robinson/Quails
10. Sister Sookey - Turbans
11. Natural Natural Ditty - Jewels
12. Later For You Baby - Solitaires.
13. Devil Or Angel - Clovers
14. Devil That I See - Penguins
15. You're Free To Go - Dubs
16. I'm Sorry - Bo Diddley/Moonglows
17. Sugah Wooga - Three Playmates
18. Drip Drop - Drifters
19. Come Into My Palace - Lee/Leopards
20. Pretty Lettle Pearly - Click-Clacks
21. If You Want To - Carousels
22. Chains Of Love - Hollywood Flames
23. We Get That Feeling - Johnny & Joe
24. Prisoner Of Love - James Brown

Disc 2
1. Lookin' For A Love - Valentinos
2. Pearlie Mae - Jewels
3. Rocket Ride - Johnny Greco
4. Rocket "88" - Jackie Brenston
5. My Memories Of You - Harp-Tones
6. Who Knows - Charms
7. I Talk To My Echo - Beltones
8. I Found My Love - Velvetones
9. The Wallflower - Etta James
10. Let Me Give You Money - Pipes
11. Money - Barrett Strong
12. The Way You Carry On - Roulettes
13. Lovey Dovey Pair - Three Playmates
14. All My Love Belongs To You - Hearts
15. Be Fair - Pipes
16. Wind - Jewels
17. Be-Bop Wino - Lamplighters
18. Bradshaw Boogie - Tiny Bradshaw
19. Cherokee Dance - Bob Landers
20. Chicken Hop - Billy Bland
21. You're Gonna Cry - Spaniels
22. Shake A Hand - Faye Adams
23. You Don't Understand Me - Bobby Freeman
24. The Clock - Johnny Ace

Pittsburgh's Favorite Oldies At The Hop Vol 10-1006.rar - 115.1 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten