woensdag 15 februari 2012

Rocky Bill Ford-His Complete Recordings


Beer Drinking Blues
Aggravatin' Woman
You Know Doggone Well I Do
Was I Dreaming
I'm A Hen Pecked Man
Darling, Why Do You Pretend
I'll Try All My Life
Willie Dum Dee
Blowing Suds Off My Beer
What Would You Do
Watchin' The Clock And Grievin'
Have I Overstayed My Welcome (In Your Heart)
In All My Dreams
At My Expense
Love Me Love Me Not
There She Goes
Drifting Apart
A Little Less
You Married For Money
Since You're Gone
I Don't Wanta
Don't Throw Your Life Away
A Message From The Tradewinds
I Won't Be Home No More
Take These Chains From My Heart
Mad Dog In Town
Have You Seen Mabel


http://letitbit.net/download/65823.6bee45d4a603c3215d34f805eaba/Rocky_Bill_Ford-His_Complete_Recordings.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten