vrijdag 30 maart 2012

Got Rockin' On My Mind



1. Love Is My Business - Cliff Gleaves
2. Eenie Meenie Minie Mo - Hoyt Johnson & Four Recorders
3. Boppin' Wigwam Willie - Ray Scott & The Four Recorders
4. Gonna Shut You Off Baby - Jimmy Haggett With The Daydreamers
5. I Fell - Barney Burcham With The Moon Beams
6. Love My Baby - Hayden Thompson
7. Flyin' Saucers Rock'n'Roll - Billy Riley & His Little Green Men
8. Bop Bop Baby - Wade & Dick-The College Kids
9. Honeysuckle - Allen Page
10. 'Cause I Love You - Lloyd Mccullough
11. Got Rockin' On My Mind - Curley Griffin
12. I'm Asking But I'm Not Getting - Lee Carzle With Bobby Mizzel & Le-Bow's
13. Flat Foot Sam - Tommy Blake
14. Dorsey Burnette - The Devil's Queen
15. Real Gone Baby - Velvetones With Memphis Rhythm Boys
16. Gonna Love My Baby - Lloyd Mccullough
17. One Broken Heart - Hayden Thompson
18. Bop With Me Baby - Johnny Tate
19. Cindy Lou - Dick Penner
20. Red Hot - Billy Riley & The Little Green Men
21. Rock Boppin' Baby - Edwin Bruce
22. Got Love If You Want It - Warren Smith
23. Curfew - Steve Carl & Jags
24. Eager Beaver Baby - Johnny Burnette Trio
25. Blues Stay Away From Me - Johnny Burnette Trio
26. Gonna Rock'n'Roll Tonight - Carl Mann & The Kool Kats
27. Treat Me Right - Kennie Parchman
28. Tootsie - Carl Mcvoy
29. Good Lovin' - Dickey Lee & The Collegiates
30. Stay True Baby - Dickey Lee & The Collegiates

http://www.filefactory.com/file/49pyi94fvfhz/n/Got_Rockin_On_my_Mind_-_Disc_4_rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten