donderdag 26 april 2012

Popcorn Sizzlers Volume 1


1. Al Mc Arthur - His True Love For You
2. Art Blakey - No Hay Problema
3. Klaus Doldinger - Coming Home Baby
4. Let Go Of My Heart - Carol
5. Summertime - Milt Rodgers
6. Bobby Lile - The Breakup
7. One Step From Heaven - Concords
8. Gary & Clyde - Johnny Risk
9. Soul Partners - Spead
10. Alston, Jo Ann - Looking Like A Fool
11. Carmen Cole - I'll Never Stand In Your Way
12. The Tears - Good Luck My Love
13. Damita Joe - Besame Mucho
14. Jackie Burns - I Do The Best I Can
15. Outsider - Cliff Richard
16. Don't Come Crying - Frontiers
17. Helyne Stewart - Why Don't You Do Right
18. Jackie Ross - I've Got The Skill
19. June Valli - Tell Him For Me
20. Sharon Soul - How Can I Get To You
21. The Rogues- Brick's Broken Bottles And Sticks
22. The Wildcats - Billy's Cha Cha
23. Jimmy Wallace - I'll Be Back
24. Justin Jones - Dance by yourself
25. Overseas operator - Hash Brown
26. The Dells - Who Do We Prove
27. The Platters - Love, Your Magic Spell Is Everywhere
28. Ray Rush - So what
29. Jonathan Richman & The Modern - Egyptian Reggae
30. Cathy Lane - Broken Hearted Melody

http://turbobit.net/nr5qucpbjfqo.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten