zaterdag 9 februari 2013

21 Chicano Stylo Oldies


01. Let's Stay Together - Al Green 02. Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl 03. Share What You Got (But Keep What - William Bell 04. Crying All By Myself - William Bell 05. Wish Someone Would Care - Irma Thomas 06. Please, Please, Please - James Brown 07. Heaven Must Have Sent You - The Elgins 08. I Want A Girl - The Mad Lads 09. If You Don't Want My Love - The Four Tops 10. Ooo Baby Baby - The Miracles 11. Come To Me - Otis Redding 12. That's What My Heart Needs - Otis Redding 13. I Was Born When You Kissed Me - The Superbs 14. My Lover - Barbara & The Browns 15. If You Need Me - Wilson Pickett 16. Close Your Eyes - Peaches & Herb 17. I'll Never Do You Wrong - Joe Tex 18. My Smile Is Just A Frown - Carolyn Crawford 19. Stay Baby Stay - Johnny Daye 20. Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday - Stevie Wonder 21. Closer To My Baby - Dorothy Williams
http://rapidgator.net/file/77219619/21_Chicano_Stylo_Oldies.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten