zondag 7 juli 2013

1950 The R'n'Blues Hits



Disc 1:
Almost Lost My Mind - Ivory Joe Hunter I Quit My Pretty Mama - Ivory Joe Hunter School Days - Louis Jordan Sittin' On It All The Time - Wynonie Harris Double Crossing Blues - Little Esther Huckle Up Baby - John Lee Hooker Rainin' In My Heart - Peppermint Harris For You My Love - Nat King Cole Why Do Things Happen To Me - Roy Hawkins S.P. Blues - Ivory Joe Hunter Information Blues - Roy Milton Bon Ton Roula - Clarence 'Bon Ton' Garlow Block Buster Boogie - Cecil Payne Still In The Dark - Big Joe Turner I Like My Baby's Pudding - Wynonie Harris Mistrustin' Blues - Little Esther My Baby's Gone - Charles Brown I'll Never Be Free - Annie Laurie I Need You So - Ivory Joe Hunter Pink Champagne - Joe Liggins Walking Blues - Amos Milburn Well Oh Well - Tiny Bradshaw Everyday I Have The Blues - Lowell Fulson Safonia B - Calvin Boze

Disc 2:
Cupid Boogie - Little Esther Hard Luck Blues - Roy Brown Good Morning Judge - Wynonie Harris I Love My Baby - Larry Darnell Blue Light Boogie - Louis Jordan Blue Shadows - Lowell Fulson Sax Shack Boogie - Lightnin' Hopkins Love Don't Love Nobody - Roy Brown Shotgun Blues - Lightnin' Hopkins Million Dollar Secret - Helen Humes Anytime Anyplace Anywhere - Joe Morris I'm Going To Have Myself A Ball - Tiny Bradshaw Besame Mucho - The Ray-O-Vacs Please Send Me Someone To Love - Percy Mayfield Teardrops From My Eyes - Ruth Brown Cadillac Baby - Roy Brown Sad Journey - Floyd Dixon Wedding Boogie - Johnny Otis Bad Bad Whiskey - Amos Milburn Old Time Shuffle Blues - Lloyd Glenn Every Night About This Time - Fats Domino Oh Babe - Tiny Bradshaw Rockin' Blues - Johnny Otis Rockin' With Red - Piano Red

rnbhits50.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten