zaterdag 22 maart 2014

Freddie King - Taking Care Of Business




CD 1:Taking_care_of_business_Disc_1_&_2.rar
Country Boy – That’s What You Think – You Know That You Love Me (But You Never Tell Me So) – See See Baby – You’ve Got To Love Her With A Feeling – Have You Ever Loved A Woman – Hide Away – I Love The Woman – Lonesome Whistle Blues – If You Believe (In What You Do) – It’s Too Bad (Things Are Going So Tough) – I’m Tore Down – Butterscotch (Onion Rings) – Sen-Sa-Shun Side Tracked – The Stumble – San-Ho-Zay – Wash Out – You Know That You Love Me (But You Never Tell Me So) (alt) – See See Baby (alt) – You’ve Got To Love Her With A Feeling (alt) – Have You Ever Loved A Woman (alt) – Butterscotch (Onion Rings) (alt) – Butterscotch (Onion Rings) (alt2) – Wash Out (alt)


CD 2: Just Pickin’ – Heads Up – Christmas Tears – Let Me Be (Stay Away From Me) – Takin’ Care Of Business – You Mean, Mean Woman (How Can Your Love Be True) – I Hear Jingle Bells – In The Open – Out Front – Swooshy – Closed Door (High Rise) – Texas Oil – She Put The Whammy On Me – I’m On My Way To Atlanta – Over Drive (The Untouchable Glide) – Driving Sideways – Sittin’ On The Boat Dock – Come On – Do The President Twist – (Let Your Love) Watch Over Me – You Can’t Hide – It’s Easy Child – Just Pickin’ (alt) – Heads Up (alt) – Closed Door (High Rise) (w/o horns) (alt) – I’m On My Way To Atlanta (alt)



CD 3: http://rapidgator.net/file/15064903/Freddie_King_-_Taking_care_of_business_Disc_3_&_4.rar.html
Your Love Keeps A-Working On Me – What About Love – Bossa Nova Blues – The Bossa Nova Watusi Twist – Freeway 75 – Walk Down That Aisle (Honey Chile) – Someday, After Awhile (You’ll Be Sorry) – You Walked In – You’re Barkin’ Up The Wrong Tree – .Is My Baby Mad At Me (w/o horns) – (The Welfare) Turns Its Back On You – It Hurts To Be In Love – Look Ma, I’m Cryin’ – (I’d Love To) Make Love To You (w/o guitar) – One Hundred Years (w/o guitar) – Now I’ve Got A Woman – Surf Monkey – If You Have It – Low Tide (Zoo Surfin’) – Remington Ride – Monkey Donkey – Walk Down That Aisle (Honey Chile) (alt)


CD 4: Meet Me At The Station – Full Time Love – King-A-Ling – I Love You More Every Day – Teardrops On Your Letter – Some Other Day, Some Other Time – She’s The One – She’s That Kind – Man Hole – Fish Fare – Funny Bone – Cloud Sailin’ (Don’t Move) – The Sad Nite Owl – Nickel Plated – Freddy’s Midnite Dream – Girl From Kookamunga – You’ve Got Me Licked – Double Eyed Whammy – Use What You’ve Got – The Mojo – Play It Cool – Untitled Instrumental #1 – Untitled Instrumental #2 – Untitled Instrumental #3 – Hide Away – Funky – Blue Shadows – Play It Cool – That Will Never Do – It’s Too Late, She’s Gone – Sweet Thing – Get Out Of My Life Woman


CD 5: http://rapidgator.net/file/15064888/Freddie_King_-_Taking_care_of_business_Disc_5_&_6.rar.html
Hot Tomato – Wide Open – Let Me Down Easy – Today I Sing The Blues – Yonder Wall – I Wonder Why – I Don’t Know – My Feeling For The Blues – The Stumble – Stormy Monday – What’d I Say – Ain’t Nobody’s Business What We Do – You Don’t Have To Go – Woke Up This Morning – The Things I Used To Do – Same Old Blues – Dust My Broom – Worried Life Blues – Five Long Years – Key To The Highway – Going Down – Living On The Highway – Walking By Myself – Tore Down – Palace Of The King



CD 6: Gimme Some Lovin’ – Please Send Me Someone To Love – That’s All Right – The Same Thing – Tore Down (live) – Dust My Broom (live) – Can’t Trust Your Neighbor – You Was Wrong – How Many More Years – Ain’t No Sunshine – The Sky Is Crying – Love Her With A Feeling – Somebody Got To Go – Pulpwood – Hide Away – Lowdown In Lodi – Reconsider Baby



CD 7: http://rapidgator.net/file/15064836/Freddie_King_-_Taking_care_of_business_Disc_7.rar.html
Big Legged Woman – Me And My Guitar – I’d Rather Be Blind – Something You Got – Ain’t No Big Deal On You – I Just Want To Make Love To You – It Hurts Me Too – Boogie Fuck (Guitar Boogie) – Woman Across The River – I’m Your Hoochie Coochie Man – Danger Zone – Boogie Man – Leave My Woman Alone – Just A Little Bit – Yonder Wall – Help Me Through The Day – I’m Ready – Trouble In Mind – You Don’t Have To Go – Goin’ Down (live)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten