vrijdag 18 april 2014

Tammi Terrell - Come On & See Me - Complete Solo Collection


Disc 1
1. If You See Bill 2. It’s Mine 3. Voice Of Experience 4. I Wancha’ To Be Sure 5. Sinner’s Devotion 6. Make The Night Just A Little Longer 7. Big John 8. I Cried 9. If You Don’t Think 10. If I Would Marry You* 11. This Time Tomorrow* 12. I’ve Got Nothing To Say But Goodbye** 12. I’ve Got Nothing To Say But Goodbye** 13. I Can’t Hold It In Any More** 14. If I Would Marry You duet with Jimmy Radcliffe** 15. I Can’t Believe You Love Me 16. That’s What Boys Are Made For 17. Come On And See Me 18. What A Good Man He Is 19. Tears At The End Of A Love Affair 20. This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You) 21. He’s The One I Love 22. Can’t Stop Now (Love Is Calling) 23. Just Too Much To Hope For 24. Hold Me Oh My Darling 25. I Can’t Go On Without You 26. Baby Don’tcha Worry 27. There Are Things  

Disc 2
1. Ain’t No Mountain High Enough 2. All I Do Is Think About You 3. Slow Down 4. I Gotta Find A Way (To Get You Back) 5. Oh How I’d Miss You 6. Lone Lonely Town 7. You Ain’t Livin’ ’Till You’re Lovin’* 8. Give In You Just Can’t Win* 9. When Love Comes Knocking At My Heart* 10. Memory Chest* 11. That’s How It Is (Since You’ve Been Gone)* 12. More, More, More* 13. Two Can Have A Party* 14. My Heart* 15. Don’t Let Me Be Lonely* 16. Kissing In The Shadows** 17. Beware Of A Stranger** 18. It’s Been A Long Time Happenin’** 19. Almost Like Being In Love (Live)** 20. Stage dialogue with emcee Scott Regan** 21. I Can’t Believe You Love Me (Live)** 22. Medley: What A Difference A Day Makes/Runnin’ Out Of Fools/Tell Me The Truth/Baby Love (Live)** 23. Come On And See Me (Live)**

Tammi_Terrell_-_Come_On_&_See_Me.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten