donderdag 25 december 2014

The Temptations - 50th Anniversary The Singles 1961-1971


Disc: 11. Oh Mother Of Mine 2. Romance Without Finance 3. Check Yourself 4. Your Wonderful Love 5. (You're My) Dream Come True 6. Isn't She Pretty 7. Mind Over Matter (I'm Gonna Make You Mine) The Pirates 8. I'll Love You Till I Die The Pirates 9. Paradise 10. Slow Down Heart 11. I Want A Love I Can See 12. The Further You Look, The Less You See 13. Farewell My Love 14. May I Have This Dance 15. The Way You Do The Things You Do 16. Just Let Me Know 17. I'll Be In Trouble 18. The Girl's Alright With Me 19. Girl (Why You Wanna Make Me Blue) 20. Baby Baby I Need You 21. My Girl 22. (Talking 'Bout) Nobody But My Baby 23. It's Growing 24. What Love Has Joined Together 25. Since I Lost My Baby 26. You've Got To Earn It 27. My Baby 28. Don't Look Back   

Disc: 21. Get Ready 2. Fading Away 3. Ain't Too Proud To Beg 4. You'll Lose A Precious Love 5. Beauty Is Only Skin Deep 6. You're Not An Ordinary Girl 7. (I Know) I'm Losing You 8. I Couldn't Cry If I Wanted To 9. All I Need 10. Sorry Is A Sorry Word 11. You're My Everything 12. I've Been Good To You 13. (Loneliness Made Me Realize) It's You That I Need 14. Don't Send Me Away 15. I Wish It Would Rain 16. I Truly, Truly Believe 17. I Truly, Truly Believe alternate vocal 18. I Could Never Love Another (After Loving You) 19. Gonna Give Her All The Love I've Got 20. Please Return Your Love To Me 21. How Can I Forget 22. Cloud Nine 23. Why Did She Have To Leave Me (Why Did She Have To Go) 24. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me Diana Ross and the Supremes & the Temptations 25. A Place In The Sun Diana Ross and the Supremes & the Temptations 26. Rudolph, The Red-Nosed Reindeer 27. Silent Night, Holy Night  

Disc: 31. Runaway Child, Running Wild 2. I Need Your Lovin' 3. I'll Try Something New Diana Ross and the Supremes & the Temptations 4. The Way You Do The Things You Do Diana Ross and the Supremes & the 5. Don't Let The Joneses Get You Down 6. Since I've Lost You 7. I Can't Get Next To You 8. Running Away (Ain't Gonna Help You) 9. The Weight Diana Ross & The Supremes and The Temptations 10. For Better Or Worse Diana Ross & The Supremes and The Temptations 11. Psychedelic Shack 12. That's The Way Love Is 13. Ball Of Confusion (That's What The World Is Today) 14. It's Summer 14. Ungena Za Ulimwengu (Unite The World) 16. Hum Along And Dance 15. Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me) 18. You Make Your Own Heaven And Hell Right Here On Earth 16. It's Summer 20. I'm The Exception To The Rule Bonus Tracks: The German and Italian Singles 17. Mein Girl (My Girl) 18. Sei Solo Tu (The Way You Do The Things You Do) 19. Solamente Lei (My Girl)

The_Temptations_-_50th_Anniversary_The_Singles.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten