vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Sweet Days Vol. 10

Posted By Brian ( Doowopfix )/ Compilation By Joe Vee



01 - Paul Dino - I Like Your Style
02 - The Lettermen - Girl With A Little Tin Heart
03 - Jimmy James - I Wonder Why
04 - Jay Barry - A Picture Of You
05 - Denny Randell - I'm Back Baby
06 - Tina Robin - Play It Again
07 - The Surfer Girls - Draggin' Wagon
08 - The Cascades - Vicki (My Love)
09 - The Secrets - Here He Comes Now
10 - Noreen Corcoran - Why Can't A Boy And Girl Just Stay In Love
11 - The Reflections - Lonely Girl
12 - The Reflections - Like Columbus Did
13 - Ronnie Thompson - What's Wrong With Me
14 - Nick Cardell - How Can I Help It
15 - Nick Cardell - Arlene
16 - Ginny Michels - True Confession
17 - Darrell Rhodes - Prayer Of A Boy In Love
18 - Marty DeRose - Girl Of My Dreams
19 - Billy Donahue - We'll Get Along
20 - Bobby Brant & The Rhythm Rockers - I Found A New Love
21 - Billy Donahue - Makin' Plans
22 - Bert Carroll - Seven Words
23 - Dale Jay - One Step Beyond
24 - Ronnie Blair - Part Time Friend
25 - Jimmy Maddin - Party Line
26 - Johnny Janis - All The Time
27 - Mark Towers - The People Say
28 - Mary Klick - It's Easy To Say You're Sorry
29 - Danny Wolfe - I'm Glad I Waited
30 - Michael Aller - Young And Alone
31 - Jeanie Johnson - My Jimmy
32 - Jack Reno - You Love Another
33 - Jeanie Johnson - Next Thing To Paradise
34 - Mark Towers - Lonely Girl
35 - Gene Kennedy - Little Miss Lonely
36 - Johnny Janis - Gina

http://www.filefactory.com/file/72z77zq583d3/n/Sweet_Days_Vol_10_rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten