vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Sweet Days Vol. 12

Posted By Brian ( Doowopfix ) / Compiled By Joe Vee
We do not have vol.9 --- If it ever was made...


01 - Ken Miller - You Are Love To Me
02 - Jack Larson - Do Yourself A Favor
03 - Kenny Day - Teenage Sonata
04 - Susan Smith - A Letter From Susan
05 - Jim Akins - One Little Girl, One Little Boy
06 - Jack Bailey & The Naturals - Your Magic Touch
07 - Little Lenny Davis - Little Schoolgirl
08 - Bobby Allan - Lonely And Blue
09 - Dean Randolph - Come With Me
10 - Gene Kennedy - If I Should Die Before I Love
11 - Billy Elder - High School Days
12 - Billy Elder - How Lonely Am I
13 - The Short Cuts - I'll Hide My Love
14 - Ritchie Dean - Goodbye Girl
15 - Jimmy Isle - Blue Wedding Bells
16 - The Four Preps - Once Around The Block
17 - The Cannon Sisters - I'm Sorry I Went
18 - Allen Wayne - Walkin' My Baby
19 - Rusty Lane & The Mystics - Karen
20 - The Tokens - You're Nothing But A Girl
21 - Ricky North - The Angels Bring Me Dreams
22 - Johnny Loren - Dream Of Home
23 - Mark Valentino - The Push And Kick
24 - Kenny Gee - Blue Note
25 - Johnny Fortune - Come On And Love Me
26 - Gary Trexler - I Flipped
27 - Don Hinson & The Rigamorticians - Riboflavine-Flavored, Non-Carbonated, Polyunsaturated Blood
28 - Peter Kelch & The Pharaohs - Cry On My Shoulder
29 - Paul Greenwood - Cryin' Winds
30 - Nicky DeMatteo - Suddenly
31 - Neil Scott - I Haven't Found It With Another
32 - Mike Preston - Marry Me
33 - Mickey Woods - Please Mr. Kennedy

http://www.filefactory.com/file/5ur1w0mhwmlr/n/Sweet_Days_Vol_12_rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten