dinsdag 11 september 2012

RCA Hillbilly, Vol. 1


Honey, Honey, Mine - Hal Lone Pine
That's It - Porter Wagoner
Idaho Red - Wade Ray
I Can Hear You Cluckin' - Terry Fell
Put it Down on Paper - Jack Turner
Holding Hands - Kenny Lee
Beating Out the Boogie - Lee Bell
Rebound - Hawkshaw Hawkins
Hadacillin Boogie - Hank Penny
I'm a Pig About Your Lovin' - Tom James
High Geared Daddy - Homer & Jethro
Hot Check Baby - Johnnie Lee Wills
Tuggin' on Your Heartstrings - Dave Rich
Gonna Build a Fence Around You - Hal Lone Pine
Hep Cat Baby - Eddy Arnold
Just Look, Don't Touch, He's Mine - Charline Arthur
I Know About the Bees - Tommy Sands
I Wanna Be Hugged to Death By You - Hawkshaw Hawkins
I'll Copyright My Baby - Billy McGhee
That's What I Like - Terry Fell
If I Could Only Win Your Love - Jack Turner
Bees in My Bonnet - Curley Lewis
Electricity - Jimmy Murphy
Don't Lead Me On - Tom James
Moon Joe - Lawton Williams
Music Makin' Mama From Memphis Tennessee - Hank Snow
Rock'a-Bye Baby - Skeeter Bonn
Bye, Bye Young Girls - Darrell Glenn
Don't Kindle Up the Flame - Buddy Thompson
Flashing Lights - Hawkshaw Hawkins
Big Mama Blues - Jimmy Murphy
You Tell Her I Stutter - Homer & Jethro

RCA_Hillbilly

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten