woensdag 10 oktober 2012

Tip Top Chicks At THe Hop



1. Toni Dee - June, July and August
2. The Chelmars - Confess
3. Rochelle Johnson - Playing The Field
4. Kathie King - Handle With Care
5. Jackie & The Raindrops - My Heart Is Your Heart
6. Clariette Clementino - You've Been Telling Our Secret/
7. Sylvia Mobley - All By Myself
8. Robin Clark - Tellin' Myself
9. Judy Miller - That's What I Call Heartaches
10. Dotty Walters - Wonder Who
11. Carole & Sherry - Like I Gotta Get Away
12. Susie & The 4 Trumpets - Starry Eyes
13. Mimi Roman - Up To My Heart In Love
14. Joni Carroll - I'm Gonna Love You
15. Barbara Lantz - Wishing Ring
16. Diane Jordan - Come On And Dance With Me
17. Vanice Flowers - Wet Back
18. The Chelmars - Jigsaw Puzzle
19. Rose DuBats - Signals From Saturn
20. Linda Lee - Go On (Throwing My Love Away)
21. Jamie Horton - When It Comes To Love
22. Connie Landers - I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter
23. Wendy Hill - Without Your Love
24. The Trilons - I'm The One
25. Susan Rafey - A Kiss To Remember You By/
26. Lori Scott - Wait A Little Longer
27. Jeri Lynne Fraser - Lessons In Love
28. Cyd & Cheri - I'm A Looking For Blue Eyes

http://rapidgator.net/file/49879492/Tip_Top_Chicks_-_At_the_hop.rar.html

1 opmerking: