woensdag 12 december 2012

Chicken Rock - Rockin' Around The Mountain


01. Neville Hawks and the Hawks – Make it like Rock’n’Roll
02. Neville Hawks and the Hawks – Morse Code
03. Neville Hawks and the Hawks – I got a Baby
04. The Gentry Brothers – Swanky
05. The Kingbeats – I’ve been a bad Boy
06. The Kingbeats – I’ll tell my Mama on you
07. The Kingbeats – I’ve been a bad Boy
08. Jimmy Evans – What am I gonna do
09. Jimmy Evans – I hate to say Goodbye
10. Jimmy Evans – Pink Cadillac
11. Red hadley – She knows how to rock me
12. Curtis Little – She won’t let me down
13. John Kline – Rock-A-Billy Baby
14. Wayne Busby – Live your Life with care
15. Johnny Powers – Fallin’ star
16. Johnny Powers – The bigger they are
17. Dickey Lee – She wears my goin’ steady ring
18. Tommy Tucker with Bill Black’s Combo – Rock’n’Roll Mama
19. Tommy Tucker with Bill Black’s Combo – Little more lovin’
20. Wayne McGinnis – Rock’n’Roll Rhythm
21. Carl Perkins – Movie Magg
22. Carl Perkins – Put your Cat Cloth on
23. Carl Perkins – Look at thar Moon
24. Carl Perkins – Turn around
25. Thomas Mitchell – I’m a wise old Cat
26. The Gentry Brothers – Swooney
27. Eddie Bond – Patchako Hop
28. Malcolm Yelvington – It’s me Baby
29. The Mountain Ramblers – Rockin’ Round the Mountain


http://rapidgator.net/file/63041631/CHICKEN_ROCK.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten