dinsdag 5 maart 2013

APOLLO RECORDS - GOLDEN ERA OF DOOWOP


APOLLO RECORDS - GOLDEN ERA OF DOOWOP - Part 1
Features the great groups of Apollo Records - 5 Royales, Jumping Jacks, Opals, Gentlemen & many others. 20 tracks.
Angel Baby - Billy Austin & Hearts Night Has Come - Billy Austin & Hearts Courage To Love - Five Royales Baby Don't Do It - Five Royales Don't Let That Dream Come True - Jumping Jacks Long Head Leggy Rascal - Jumping Jacks Why Oh Why - Jumping Jacks Julocka Jolly - Jumping Jacks I Just Love You So - Lydia Larson & River Rovers Bald Headed Daddy - Lydia Larson & River Rovers Oh But She Did - Opals My Heart's Desire - Opals My Lost Love - Larks I Don't Believe In Tomorrow - Larks Darlin' - Larks Tired of You - Gentlemen Something To Remember You By - Gentlemen Don't Leave Me Baby - Gentlemen Baby Don't Go - Gentlemen Tired of You - Gentlemen
APOLLO RECORDS - GOLDEN ERA OF DOOWOP - Part 2
Features the great groups of Apollo Records - Romeos, Night Riders, Dovers & many others. 20 tracks.
Love Me - Romeos Somebody's Been Plowing My Mule - Romeos Oh Baby Oh - Romeos I Beg You Please - Romeos Rags - Night Riders Keep It A Secret - Night Riders Women & Cadillacs - Night Riders Doctor Velvet - Night Riders Say Hey - Night Riders Who Walks In When I Walk Out - Barbara Gale & Larks You're Gonna Lose Your Girl - Barbara Gale & Larks When You're Near - Barbara Gale & Larks Johnny Darling - Barbara Gale & Larks Please Squeeze - Dovers My Angel - Dovers My Love - Dovers Stars In the Sky - Sparks of Rhythm Hurry Home - Sparks of Rhythm Women Women Women - Sparks of Rhythm Don't Love You Anymore - Sparks of Rhythm APOLLO RECORDS - GOLDEN ERA OF DOOWOP - Part 3
Features the great groups of Apollo Records - Vocaltones, Casanovas, Inspirations & many others. 20 tracks.
Darling - Vocaltones Please Don't Leave - Vocaltones My Girl - Vocaltones I'm Gonna Get That Girl - Vocaltones I Don't Know - Keynotes Raindrops - Inspirations Maggie - Inspirations Pretty Mama - Inspirations So Strange - Lillian Leach & Mellows Be Mine - Lillian Leach & Mellows Cry on My Shoulder - Sparks of Rhythm Somewhere - Sparks of Rhythm Everybody Rock and Go - Sparks of Rhythm Handy Man - Sparks of Rhythm That's All - Casanovas Rockabye Baby - Casanovas I Ain't Gonna Give Nobody - Brenda Lee & Vocaltones My Last Goodbye To You - Brenda Lee & Vocaltones Three Kinds of People - Vocaltones My Version of Love - Vocaltones
APOLLO RECORDS - GOLDEN ERA OF DOOWOP - Part 4
Features the great groups of Apollo Records - Delroys, Vocaltones, Chesters, Cellos & many others. 20 tracks.
Bermuda Shorts - Delroys Time - Delroys I'll Never Let You Go - Vocaltones My Version of Love - Vocaltones Darling (You Know I Love You) - Vocaltones Howie - Tonettes Oh What A Baby - Tonettes Rang Tang Ding Dong - Cellos Girlie That I Love - Cellos Christmas Letter - La Fets & Kitty Fires Burn No More - Chesters Lift Up Your Head - Chesters Please Be Mine - Casanovas Angel of Romance - Claremonts Why Keep Me Dreaming - Claremonts Bong Bong - Vince Castro & Claremonts The Fool - Ann Ford Present of Love - Armanda & Jays They Lied - Brochures My Baby - Admirations
http://rapidgator.net/file/83010889/APOLLO_Records.rar.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten