maandag 3 juni 2013

Rave On - The Coral Story


Disc: 1
1. Peggy Sue- Buddy Holly 2. Rock Rock, Rock!-J Cavello/Rockers 3. Crazy Street- The Matys Brothers 4. Rock 'n' Roll Boogie- Alan Freed 5. Tear It Up- Johnny Burnette 6. Black Denim Trousers- Diamonds 7. Lorraine- Buddy Covelle 8. Whole World in His Hnds-B McNair 9. To The Party- The Bay Bops 10. Wooden Heart- Bobbi Martin 11. More Than I Can Say- Crickets 12. Angel Of Love- Charlie Gracie 13. My Boy Flat Top- Dorothy Collins 14. Eyes Of Tears- Marty Evans 15. A White Sport Coat-J Desmond 16. Real Wild Child- Ivan 17. That's My Desire- The Exotics 18. Baby I Don't Care- Buddy Holly 19. Lonesome Train-J Burnette 20. Moon's Rock- Moon Mullican 21. Turn The Cards Slowly-Patsy Cline 22. Sugartime- The McGuire Sisters 23. Soda Shoppe Rock-J Cavello 24. Ricochet- Teresa Brewer 25. Tammy- Debbie Reynolds
Disc: 2
1. Rave On- Buddy Holly 2. Cool It Baby- Dorothy Collins 3. Hurry Up, Buttercup- Charlie Gracie 4. Rock Billy Boogie- Johnny Burnette 5. Be My Bride- Charlie Phillips 6. Angel Or Devil- Bobby Keene 7. Dance On Pretty Clown- Andy Rose 8. Jenny Lee- Moon Mullican 9. I Love You Honey- Patsy Cline 10. Peggy Sue Got Married-Crickets 11. Rock Island Line- Don Cornell 12. True Love Gone- The Enchanters 13. It Doesn't Matter Anymor-B Holly 14. Hearts Of Stone- The Goofers 15. Blues Stay Away - J&D Burnette 16. You Send Me- Teresa Brewer 17. That'll Be Alright- Ivan 18. There Was a Fungus-Terry Noland 19. Lo-o-ve- The Lemon Drops 20. Gotta Get My Baby-M Rainwater 21. Talk About My Baby- Sonny Curtis 22. Rock Me My Baby- Dorothy Collins 23. The Stroll- The Lancers 24. Sit Right Down & Writer-Williams 25. Vision Of Love- The Explorers

Rave_On_-_The_Coral_Story.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten