zondag 7 juli 2013

The Best Of Drew-Blan - The Legendary Labels Of Louisiana



(Disk 1)
1. Jay Nelson: Hey La Bah 2. Peter Buck: Darling Here Is My Heart 3. Jimmy Dale: Emma Lee 4. Peter Buck & Dondaleers: Oh Yes (I Know You Don't Love Me No More) 5. Wayne & The Velvetones: My Babe 6. The Vikings: Shoestring 7. Jay Nelson: Don't You Remember Me 8. Peter Buck: Let My Lover Go 9. Skinny Dynamo: Give My Heart Back To Me 10. Peter Buck & Dondaleers: I Love You So Much 11. Wayne & The Velvetones: Siboney 12. Charles Leman: Believe In Me 13. Peter Buck: I Want You To Know 14. Jerry Raines: Do We Have The Right 15. Jay Nelson: My Bonnie 16. Peter Buck: If I Ask You 17. Wayne & The Velvetones: Ham Sandwich Twist 18. Gilbert Giroir: Do You Take Me For A Fool 19. Peter Buck: The Clock 20. Wayne & The Velvetones: Can't Take No More 21. Peter Buck: Dearest Darling 22. Earl King: Loan Me A Hankerchief 23. Allen Orange: My Confession 24. Peter Buck: So Deep 25. Allen Orange: Love (All Because Of You)

[DISK 2]
1. Charles Leman: Down The Road 2. Jay Nelson: Baby Please 3. Peter Buck: That's Enough 4. Wayne & The Velvetones: Over The Waves 5. Gilbert Giroir: Congratulations To You Darling 6. Skinny Dynamo: Don't Lie To Me 7. Peter Buck: World Of Misery 8. Wayne & The Velvetones: Love Me Now 9. Jay Nelson: Crazy About Daisy 10. Wayne & The Velvetones: With Mustard 11. Jimmy Dale: My Pride & Joy 12. Allen Orange: Does She Love Me 13. Jay Nelson: Things Won't Be The Same 14. Peter Buck: Pledging My Love 15. Charles Leman: Bye Bye Baby 16. Wayne & The Velvetones: Salute To Popeye 17. Peter Buck: Don't Let Me Cross Over 18. Drew-Blan All Stars: If You Had A Woman Like Mine 19. Drew-Blan All Stars: Tell Me (What Do You Think Of That) 20. Drew-Blan All Stars: Driving Wheel 21. Earl King: I Can't Wait Any Longer 22. Peter Buck: Shiek Of Arabi 23. Earl King: Let My Lover Go 24. Peter Buck: All In My Mind 25. Allen Orange: Leave Me Alone


The_Best_Of_Drew-Blan.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten