donderdag 9 januari 2014

Birth of Australian Rock 'n' Roll



CD 1

The Wild One
Swanee River
I Ain't a Gonna Do It
Peek a Boo
That'll Be Alright
So Tough
Shout
She's My Baby
Don't You Know (Pretty Baby)
Come on and Take My Hand
Ready for You
Jubilee
Right Now
Sing (And Tell the Blues So Long)
Move Baby Move
You'll Never Cherish a Love So True (Until You Lose It)
Shake Baby Shake
Twist and Shout
The Sun's Gonna Shine Tomorrow
Mockingbird
Rock 'n' Roll Will Stand (It Will Stand)
Ooh Poo Pah Doo
Six O'Clock Rock
Rock Time
High Rollin' Man

CD 2
Over the Mountain
Why Do They Doubt Our Love
It's Too Late
I'm Counting on You
I Thank You
She Wears My Ring
Be Careful of Stones That You Throw
Confessions of a Lonely Man
Just a Closer Walk with Thee
My Heart Belongs to Only You
Will You Still Love Tomorrow
To Love Somebody
I Believe
Since I Met You Baby
The Steady Game
To Love
Own True Self
Hey Girl
On the Road
My Wish Came True
Save the Last Dance for Me
Mansion Over the Hilltop
I Am Blessed
Ecstasy
A Girl Needs to Love and Be Loved

CD 3
Lawdy Miss Clawdy
Swing Low Sweet Chariot
Yes Indeed I Do
(You've Got Me) Danglin' on a String
Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On
Shake Baby Shake
What Do Ya Know
What'd I Say
Good Luck Charm
Don't Be Cruel
Quarter to Three
Diana
Litty Bitty Pretty One
Ain't That a Shame
Silhouttes
Comfort in My Heart
Mountain of Love
Go to the Mardi Gras
I'm in Love Again
I'm Movin' On
Brown Eyed Handsome Man
Early in the Morning
Keep a Walkin'
Wear My Ring (Around Your Neck)
She's My Baby


Birth_of_Australian_Rock_'n'_Roll.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten