woensdag 5 februari 2014

Bill Haley - The Warner Brothers Years and More

The Bill Haley story didn't end with Rock Around The Clock, or even when he left Decca Records in 1959. This 6-CD collection includes all of Haley's post-Decca recordings right up until the end of the 1960s - from his stint with Warner Brothers right up until his re-emergence as a star of the Rock 'n' Roll revival when he recorded for the Buddah label. The complete recordings are here, including 30 tracks which have never previously been released,
Track Listing: Happy Homer ~ Candy Kisses ~ Tamiami ~ I Almost Lost My Mind ~ Love Letters In The Sand ~ Blueberry Hill ~ Kansas City ~ Whole Lotta Shakin´ Goin´ On ~ Rock Around The Clock ~ Stagger Lee ~ Blue Suede Shoes ~ Hot To Trot ~ I´m In Love Again ~ My Special Angel ~ Crazy Man Crazy ~ Shake, Rattle And Roll ~ Bouquet Of Roses ~ This Is The Thanks I Get ~ I Don't Hurt Anymore ~ Anytime ~ Singing The Blues ~ Cold, Cold Heart ~ Detour ~ Afraid ~ One Has My Name, The Other Has My Heart ~ No Letter Today ~ The Wild Side Of Life ~ There´s A New Moon Over My Shoulder ~ Hawk ~ Chick Safari ~ So Right Tonight ~ Let The Good Times Roll, Creole ~ Jack In The Box ~ Pistol Packin´ Mama ~ Honky Tonk ~ Flip, Flop And Fly ~ Spanish Twist ~ My Kind Of Woman ~ Riviera ~ War Paint ~ See You Later Alligator ~ A.B.C. Boogie ~ Panic ~ I´ve Got News For Hugh ~ Don´t Mess Around ~ The Wobble ~ This Is Goodbye, Goodbye ~ Train Of Sin ~ Altar Of Love ~ Helena ~ Yakety Sax ~ Mish-Mash ~ Let The Girls Sing ~ Stop Look And Listen ~ Burn That Candle ~ Dim Dim The Lights ~ There´s A New Moon Over My Shoulder ~ Pepito ~ Haley A Go Go ~ Tongue-Tied Tony ~ Jealous Heart ~ Rock On Baby ~ That´s How I Got To Memphis ~ Ain´t Love Funny...Ha, Ha, Ha ~ Jingle Bell Rock ~ Rockin´ Around The Christmas Tree ~ Flip, Flop And Fly ~ What Can I Say After I Say I´m Sorry ~ Tenor Man ~ Tandy ~ Caroline´s Pony ~ Dance Around The Clock ~ Up Goes My Love ~ White Parakeet ~ Travelin´ West ~ Midnight In Washington ~ You Call Everybody Darling ~ One Phone Call ~ You´re Too Much ~ Little Meanie Jeannie ~ Cottonfields ~ Tally Ho Rock ~ Double Mint Rock And Twist ~ Shake, Rattle And Roll ~ Dance Around The Clock ~ Rip It Up ~ Night Train ~ Guitar Boogie ~ Razzle Dazzle ~ You Are My Sunshine ~ Rock A Beatin´ Boogie ~ Skinny Minnie ~ Johnny B. Goode ~ Kansas City ~ Rock Around The Clock ~ When The Saints Go Marching In ~ Rudy´s Rock ~ Rock The Joint ~ Fingers On Fire ~ See You Later Alligator ~ Wipe Out ~ There Goes My Everything ~ Alabama Bound ~ Whole Lotta Shakin´ Goin´ On ~ Rock Around The Clock ~ Shake Rattle And Roll ~ Honky Tonk ~ Dance Around The Clock ~ Hey Momma ~ Almost Persuaded ~ Yakety Sax ~ Framed ~ Next Time ~ Crazy Man Crazy ~ See You Later Alligator ~ Lullaby Of Birdland ~ Twist Marie ~ One-Two-Three Twist ~ Down By The Riverside Twist ~ Queen Of The Twisters ~ Caravan Twist ~ I Want A Little Girl ~ Whistlin´ And Walkin´ Twist ~ Florida Twist ~ Eight More Miles To Louisville ~ Rip It Up ~ Happy Homer ~ Love Letters In The Sand ~ Hot To Trot ~ Hot To Trot ~ Hot To Trot ~ Anytime ~ Singing The Blues ~ Detour ~ One Has My Name ~ No Letter Today ~ Hawk ~ Chick Safari ~ Chick Safari ~ Chick Safari ~ Chick Safari ~ Chick Safari ~ So Right Tonight ~ So Right Tonight ~ Let The Good Times Roll Creole ~ Tenor Man ~ Tenor Man ~ Tenor Man ~ Tenor Man ~ Dance Around The Clock ~ Midnight In Washington ~ Midnight In Washington ~ Tandy ~ You´re Too Much ~ One Phone Call ~ Way Down In The Bottom Of My Heart ~ Trouble In Mind ~ Caldonia ~ Caldonia.


Bill_Haley_-_The_Warner_Brothers_Years_and_More.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten