zondag 11 mei 2014

A Return To Yesteryear vol 19


01. Ike Clanton - Adorable
02. Fred Parris & the Scarlets - She's Gone With The Wind
03. Bobby Merrell - I Ain't Mad At You
04. Emotions - I Love You Madly
05. Phil Phillips - Nobody Knows and Nobody Cares
06. Linda Hayes - You Ain't Movin' Me
07. What Four - Baby I Dig Love
08. Five Satins - Toni My Love
09. Paul Penny - Honey
10. Sammy Vaughn & the Starmarks - Always Be Mine
11. Buddy Lucas - Bump The Bump
12. Keith McCormack - The Big Fall
13. Chimes - If I Give My Heart To You
14. James Darren - Angel face
15. Nappy Brown - Open The Door
16. Five Orleans - All Aboard
17. Jones Boys - Alone In The Night
18. Ersel Hickey - What Do You Want
19. Allen Toussaint - Gotta Travel On
20. Vaillants - Susan Tatoo
21. Skatalites - Freedom Sounds
22. Solomon Burke - Don't Cry
23. Barry Allen & the Wes Dakus' Rebels - Love Me Again
24. Ernie & the Voca Tones - I'm Alive

A_Return_To_Yesteryear_vol_19.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten