dinsdag 6 mei 2014

Goodbye Cruel World - The Colpix Story [59-62]


Disc: 1
1. Blue Moon - The Marcels 2. Johnny Angel - Shelley Fabares 3. Goodbye Cruel World - James Darren 4. I'm Gonna Quit While I'm Ahead - The Ronettes 5. Sports Car Sally - Bernadette Castro 6. My Dad - Paul Petersen 7. Come On Back, Jack - Nina Simone 8. Crazy Little Heartache - Phil Castro 9. Mother Goose Twist - Oliver and The Twisters 10. Staying Up Late - Kris Jensen 11. The Tease - Stu Phillips 12. Daydream - Don Grant 13. I Think You Want My Girl - Bobby Adams 14. Tears in My Eyes - Eddie Friend and The Empires 15. Moonlight Walk - The Violents 16. Breaking Up Is Hard to Do - Shelley Fabares 17. Heartaches - The Marcels 18. Paper Boy - Tony Richards and The Twilights 19. My Coloring Book - Sandy Stewart 20. I Want a Boy - Ronnie and The Relatives 21. I'll Close My Eyes - The Skyliners 22. Because They're Young - Jimmy Darren 23. I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl - Nina Simone 24. She Can't Find Her Keys - Paul Petersen 25. Big Wide World - Teddy Randazzo

Disc: 2
1. Cool Man - Jerry Hansen 2. Her Royal Majesty - James Darren 3. Little Boy Sad - Paul Petersen 4. Chilly Winds Don't Blow - Nina Simone 5. It Keeps Right On A-hurtin' - Shelley Fabares 6. His Lips Get in the Way - Bernadette Castro 7. I'm On the Wagon - The Ronettes 8. Hear What I Wanna Hear - Ray Campi 9. Single and Free - Eddie Friend and The Empires 10. Summertime - The Marcels 11. I Wish, I Wish - Jerry Knight 12. Lollipops and Roses - Paul Petersen 13. Sugar Love - Don Gant 14. Locomotion Twist - Oliver and The Twisters 15. Baion Rhythm - Jimmy Beaumont 16. Gidget Goes Hawaiian - James Darren 17. I Heard You Cried Last Night - Sandy Stewart 18. Goodbye to Love - The Marcels 19. Johnny Loves Me - Shelley Fabares 20. Sweet Sixteen - Ronnie and The Relatives 21. Be Sure My Love - Teddy Randazzo 22. Pepe - Shirley Jones 23. Save Those Teardrops - Bobby Adams 24. Please Believe in Me - Tony Richards and The Twilights 25. Alpine Rose - The Violents

Goodbye_Cruel_World_-_The_Colpix_Story.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten