maandag 12 mei 2014

Honkin' 'n' Hollerin' - R&B From The Radio Corporation



1. Mr. Bear Comes To Town (performed by Mr. Bear and the Bearcats)
2. Down to the Bottom (performed by Larry Dale)
3. I'm Alone (performed by Bertice Reading)
4. She Makes Me Mad (performed by Little George Benson)
5. That's Why I Cry (performed by Varetta Dillard & the Four Students)
6. Great Googa Mooga (performed by Big Al Sears)
7. My Heart's Delight (performed by Eartha Kitt)
8. Day Old Bread (performed by Milt Trenier)
9. I'll Gladly Do It Again (performed by Bertice Reading)
10. Flat Foot Boogie (performed by Jackson Brothers)
11. There's No Other Way (performed by Jackson Brothers)
12. Mary Lou (performed by Clayton Love)
13. Mumbles Blues (performed by Big Connie)
14. Sweet Goody (performed by Bertice Reading)
15. Midnight Hours (performed by Larry Dale)
16. Country Boy (performed by Tiny Kennedy)
17. I'm Gonna Keep My Good Eye On You (performed by Mr. Bear & the Bearcats)
18. Rockabye Baby (performed by King Curtis)
19. Tears Of Joy (performed by Bertice Reading)
20. I'm Tired (performed by Big Red McHouston)
21. Come Back To Me (performed by Zilla Mays)
22. All My Life (performed by Roy Gaines)
23. I'm Goin' Home (performed by Mickey & Sylvia)
24. Judgement of Love (performed by Bertice Reading)
25. Please Tell Me (performed by Larry Dale)
26. Where Is My Honey (performed by Mickey & Sylvia)
27. Chicken Back (performed by Louis Jordan)
28. Rock 'N' Roll Ball (performed by Big Al Sears)

Honkin'_'n'_Hollerin'_-_R&B_From_The_Radio_Corporation.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten