maandag 12 mei 2014

Jerry Butler - Iceman-The Mercury Years


Disc: 1
1. Love (Oh, How Sweet It Is) 2. Loneliness 3. Alfie 4. The Right Track 5. You M
Me Feel Like Someone 6. I Dig You Baby 7. You Walked Into My Life 8. (Nobody Ever Loved Anybody) The Way I Love You (Undubbed) 9. You Don't Know What You Got Until You Lose It 10. Mr. Dream Merchant 11. I've Been Loving You Too Long 12. Lost 13. Beside You 14. Never Give You Up 15. Hey, Western Union Man 16. Can't Forget About You, Baby 17. Are You Happy 18. Only The Strong Survive 19. Moody Woman 20. Go Away-Find Yourself 21. Only The Strong Survive (Stronger Version)

Disc: 2
1. A Brand New Me 2. What's The Use Of Breaking Up 3. Don't Let Love Hang You Up 4. I Forgot To Remember 5. Got To See If I Can't Get Mommy (To Come Back Home) 6. I Could Write A Book 7. Life's Unfortunate Sons 8. Where Are You Goin'? (From The Cannon Film 'Joe') 9. Special Memory 10. You Just Can't Win (Gene & Jerry) 11. How Did We Lose It 12. If It's Real What I Feel 13. Walk Easy My Son 14. Ain't Understanding Mellow 15. Windy City Soul 16. Radio Promo 17. One Night Affair 18. I Only Have Eyes For You 19. (They Long To Be) Close To You 20. Can't Understand It 21. Power Of Love 22. Memories Don't Leave Like People Do 23. For Your Precious Love (Live) (Undubbed)

JerryButlerIceman.rar

1 opmerking: