maandag 5 mei 2014

King Records Story - Only Young Once 1962


CD1
1. Only Young Once - Otis Williams 2. Night Train - James Brown 3. Fever - Little Willie John 4. Now Or Never - Bruce Channel 5. Eeny-Meeny-Miney-Moe - Bob & Lucille 6. Steel Guitar Rag - King Curtis 7. I Found You - Yvonne Fair with The James Brown Band 8. Big Blue Diamonds - Earl Connelly King 9. I Don't Care One Bit - The Ascots 10. Eleven O’clock Twist - Bill Doggett 11. My Love - The Shondells 12. Sweet Lovin’ Mama - Johnny "Guitar" Watson 13. All Star Boy - Al Henderson 14. Until Again My Love - Little Willie John 15. My Dream - The Sharmettes 16. Queen Of The Twist - Johnny Otis 17. Over The Rainbow - The Checkers 18. (Can You) Feel It (Part 1) - James Brown 19. I'm your Taboo Man - Eugene Church 20. Mr Astronaut - The Drivers 21. Do You Know How To Twist - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters 22. Hide Away - Red Prysock 23. I'm Stepping Out Tonight - The Bobbettes 24. I Don't Know About You - Lloyd Nolan 25. Kangaroo - Clifford Scott

 CD2
1. Zoom Zoom Zoom - Freddy Schaefer 2. Shout And Shimmy - James Brown 3. Don’t Take It So Hard - Earl Connelly King 4. The Right Girl, The Right Time - Eugene Church 5. Every Beat Of My Heart - Little Willie John 6. Dry Bones Twist - The Drivers 7. Do The Ginger Snap - Little Bobby Moore 8. What You Do To Me - Johnny "Guitar" Watson 9. When We Get Together - Otis Williams 10. (Darling I'll See You) Tonight - The Ascots 11. The Lemon Twist - Al Henderson 12. If I Knew - Yvonne Fair With The James Brown Band 13. Harem Girl - Red PrysocK 14. I Gotta Tell It - The Shondells 15. Big Jim - Lucia Martin 16. It's Twistin' Time - Hank Ballard And The Midnighters 17. fun fun - Lloyd Nolen 18. Three Hearts In A Tangle - James Brown 19. The Hoppy Hop - Mystics 20. She Thinks I Still Care - Little Willie John 21. Tell Me - The Sharmettes 22. Walk That twist - Clifford Scott 23. Darling, I'll Be True - The Interludes 24. My Dearest - The Bobbettes 25. The Preacher And The Bear - Eddie Smith

King_Records_Story_-_Only_Young_Once_'62.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten