woensdag 14 mei 2014

Lefty Frizzell - Give Me More More More



Disc: 1
1. I Love You A Thousand Ways 2. If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time 3. Shine Shave Shower (It's Saturday) 4. Cold Feet 5. Look What Thoughts Will Do 6. My Baby's Just Like Money 7. I Want To Be With You Always 8. Give Me More More More (Of Your Kisses) 9. How Long Will It Take (To Stop Lovin' You) 10. Always Late (With Your Kisses) 11. Mom And Dad's Waltz 12. Treasure Untold 13. Blue Yodel No. 6 14. Travelin' Blues 15. My Old Pal 16. Blue Yodel No. 2 17. Lullabye Yodel 18. Brakeman's Blues 19. My Rough And Rowdy Ways 20. Don't Stay Away Till Love Grows Cold

Disc: 2 
1. It's Just You (I Could Love Always) 2. (Darling Now) You're Here So Everything's Alright 3. If You Can Spare The Time (I Won't Miss The Money) 4. A King Without A Queen 5. Forever (And Always) 6. I Know You're Lonesome (While Waiting For Me) 7. Lost Love Blues 8. That's Me Without You 9. Send Her To Be Mine 10. Lost Love Blues 11. I'm An Old Old Man (Tryin' To Live While I Can) 12. You're Just Mine (Only In My Dreams) 13. (Honey Baby Hurry) Bring Your Sweet Self Back To Me 14. Time Changes Things 15. California Blues (Blue Yodel No. 4) 16. Never No Mo' Blues 17. We Crucified Jesus 18. When It Comes To Measuring Love 19. Sleep Baby Sleep 20. (I'm) Lonely And Blue

Disc: 3 
1. Before You Go Make Sure You Know 2. Two Friends Of Mine In Love 3. Hopeless Love 4. Then I'll Come Back To You 5. The Tragic Letter (The Letter That You Left) 6. Two Hearts Broken Now 7. You Can Always Count On Me 8. I've Been Away Way Too Long 9. Run 'Em Off 10. The Darkest Moment (Is Just Before The Light Of Day) 11. You're Too Late 12. My Little Her And Him 13. I Love You Mostly 14. Mama! 15. Making Believe 16. Moonlight Darling And You 17. I'll Sit Alone And Cry 18. A Forest Fire (Is In Your Heart) 19. Sweet Lies 20. Your Tomorrows Will Never Come
Disc: 
4
1. It Gets Late So Early 2. I'm Lost Between Right Or Wrong 3. Promises (Promises Promises) 4. Today Is That Tomorrow (I Dreamed Of Yesterday) 5. First To Have A Second Chance 6. These Hands 7. Heart's Highway 8. I'm A Boy Left Alone 9. Just Can't Live That Fast (Anymore) 10. The Waltz Of The Angels 11. Lullaby Waltz 12. Glad I Found You 13. Now That You Are Gone 14. From An Angel To A Devil 15. If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time / Look What Thoughts Will Do 16. Shine Shave And Shower (It's Saturday) (Country Music Time - Navy 17. I Want To Be With You Always (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription) 18. My Baby Just Like Money / If You've Got The Money (Theme) (Country 19. If You've Got The Money (Theme) / Why Should I Be Lonely (Country Music 20. Ida Red Boogie (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription) 21. I Love You A Thousand Ways (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription) 22. Always Late / If You've Got The Money (Theme) (Country Music Time - 23. If You've Got The Money (Theme) / Sunday Down In Tennessee (Country 24. King Without A Queen (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription) 25. Mom And Dad's Waltz (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription) 26. Travelin' Blues (Country Music Time - Navy Transcription)

Lefty_Fritzzell_-_Give_Me_More_More_More.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten