dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

The Golden Age Of Modern Soul



Disc: 1
1. You’re The Best - Larom Baker 2. You Got Me Hung Up - King Tutt 3. What It Takes To Live - Chosen Few Band 4. Paradise - Jewel 5. I’ll Make It On My Own - Cecil Lyde 6. They Don’t Make Em Like You - Horizon 7. It Takes Heart - Greg Perry 8. The Hardest Part - Curtis Anderson 9. Space Lady - Bill 10. Help Is On The Way - Whatnauts 11. Loveland - S.P.G. 12. My Lovely Lady - Moody Scott 13. What You Do To Me - William Bostic 14. I’m Gonna See You Through - The Pictures 15. What Am I Gonna Do Without Your Love - Willie Johnson 16. Check Your Direction - Michael Cloud 17. Slowly Turning To Your Love - Alex Taylor 18. My Heart Just Can't Take It - Essex IV 19. Now Youre Gone - Smoke 20. Here I Go - Spread Love

Disc: 2 
1. De Da Da Da - The Naturals 2. I Think I’ve Got A Good Chance - Jimmy Barnes 3. Can This Be Real - Perfections 4. He’s A Better Liar Than Me - Tony Lampkin 5. That’s The Way The World Should Be - Up From The Bottom 6. I Just Want To Do My Own Thing - Reachers 7. Put Your Lovin - On Me - Willie Fisher 8. All Work And No Play - Vivilore Jordan 9. Since You Said You’d Be Mine - Lou Ragland 10. Can’t Nobody Love Me Like You Do - Storm 11. I Gotta Make You Believe Me - BJB 12. I’ll Do Anything For You - Lee McDonald 13. Doin - It Cause It Feels Good - Chuck Strong 14. All Of A Sudden - Melvin Moore 15. Ain’t Nothing Like The Love - John Simmons 16. Hungry - Sandy’s Gang 17. What Does The Future Hold? - 24 Karat Gold 18. Decisions - Freddie Lowe 19. Sexy Lady - Eddy Giles And The Numbers 20. Breaking Training - Larry Brown


The_Golden_Age_Of_Modern_Soul.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten