zondag 2 november 2014

Doo Wop The Greatest Hits 1961-1962


CD 1
01. The Marcels - Blue Moon 02. Rochelle & The Candles - Once Upon a Time 03. The Pentagons - To Be Loved (Forever) 04. Otis Williams,The Charms - Little Turtle Dove 05. The Capris - Where I Fell in Love 06. The Castells - Sacred 07. The Belmonts - Tell Me Why 08. The Edsels - Rama Lama Ding Dong 09. Little Caesar, The Romans - Those Oldies but Goodies 10. The Tokens - Tonight I Fell in Love 11. The Cleftones - Heart and Soul 12. The Velvets - Tonight (Could Be the Night) 13. The Marcels - Summertime 14. The Chanters - No No No 15. The Jive Five - My True Story 16. The Halos - Nag 17. The Dreamlovers - When We Get Married 18. The Jarmels - A Little Bit of Soap 19. The Rays - Magic Moon (Clair De Lune) 20. The Blue Jays - Lover's Island 21. The Flares - Footstompin' Pt.1 22. Nino & The Ebb Tides - Juke Box Saturday Night 23. The G - Clefs - I Understand 24. The Earls - Life Is but a Dream 25. The Velvets - Laugh 26. The Marcels - Heartaches 27. The Impressions - Gypsy Woman 28. The Pentagons - I Wonder (If Your Love Will Ever Belong to Me) 29. The Corsairs - Smokey Places 30. Donnie & the Dreamers - My Memories of You

 CD 2
31. The Majors - A Wonderful Dream 32. The Marcels - My Melancholy Baby 33. The Drifters - Whe My Little Girl Is Smiling 34. The Impressions - Grow Closer Together 35. The Quotations - Imagination 36. The Volumes - I Love You 37. Teddy & The Twilights - Woman Is a Man's Best Friend 38. The Jive Five - Hully Gully Callin' Time 39. The Belmonts - Come on Little Angel 40. The Drifters - Stranger on the Shore 41. The Sensations - Let Me In 42. Don & Juan - What's Your Name 43. The Impressions - Little Young Lover 44. The The Duprees - You Belong to Me 45. The Rivingtons - Papa Oo Mow Mow 46. The Fiestas - Broken Heart 47. The Dreamlovers - If I Should Lose You 48. The Velvets - Let the Good Times Roll 49. The Jive Five - 9 What Time Is It 50. The The Duprees - My Own True Love 51. The Drifters - Up on the Roof 52. Gabriel & The Angels - That's Life (That's Tough) 53. The Belmonts - Diddle Dee Dum (What Happens When Your Love Is Gone) 54. The Excellents - Coney Island Baby 55. The Earls - Remember Then 56. The Cleftones - Lover Come Back to Me 57. The Impressions - Minstrel and Queen 58. The Fiestas - I Feel Good All Over 59. The Falcons - I Found a Love 60. The Orlons - Don't Hang Up

Doo_Wop_The_Greatest_Hits_1961-1962.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten