woensdag 12 november 2014

The Chief Blues Story


CD 1 1. Calling All Blues - Earl Hooker 2. It Hurts Me Too - Elmore James 3. My Love Is Your Love - Magic Sam 4. I'm A Stranger - Junior Wells 5. I Love My Baby - Melvin Simpson 6. Oh Mama - Lillian Offitt 7. It's Nothing - Bobby & Lucy 8. I Can't Believe It - Frank Butler 9. Universal Rock - Earl Hooker & Junior Wells 10. You Dont Have To Work - Magic Sam 11. The Twelve Year Old Boy - Elmore James 12. Will My Man Be Home Tonight - Lillian Offitt 13. Two Headed Woman - Junior Wells 14. Do The Camel Walk - Magic Sam 15. Rockin' With The Kid - Earl Hooker 16. You Sure Look Good To Me - Junior Wells 17. Cry For Me Baby - Elmore James 18. Messing With The Kid - Junior Wells  

CD 2 1. Coming Home - Elmore James 2. Blue Light Boogie - Magic Sam 3. Did You Ever Love Somebody (That Didn't Love You) - G 'Davy' Crockett 4. Blues In D Natural - Earl Hooker 5. Try And Understand - Melvin Simpson 6. The Things I'd Do For You - Junior Wells 7. Take Me Where You Go - Elmore James 8. Shine On - Lillian Offitt 9. Lovey Dovey Lovey One - Junior Wells 10. Rockin' Wild - Earl Hooker 11. Mr Charlie - Magic Sam 12. Elmore's Contribution To Jazz - Elmore James 13. Lazy Mule - Junior Wells & Earl Hooker 14. The Man Won't Work - Lillian Offitt 15. I Could Cry - Junior Wells 16. Every Night About This Time - Magic Sam

The_Chief_Blues_Story.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten