maandag 5 januari 2015

A Million Dollars Worth Of Soul



01.Moon Shot - Carlton Holland & Sinclayr's 02.Your Love Is A Tower of Power - Shades of Magic 03.Girl I'll Always Love You - We 3 Limited 04.Someone Tell Her - Imperial C's 05.Do Do De Dop - Devotions 06.My Heart - Traditions 07.If You Ever - Directions 08.Is There Someone - Ebon-Nees 09.I Saw Forever My Love - Soul Brothers Inc 10.Waiting For Your Love - Love Experience 11.I Can't Help But Love You - Ebonys 12.Don't Do It - The Sweet 13.You Live Only Once - Rockin Co 14.Love Love Love - Third Flight 15.What It Is - Curtis Liggins and Indications 16.Wrapped Around Your Finger - Poets 17.If You Leave - Monte Carlos (unrel) 18.Trust me This Night - Buck & Sixteenth Movement 19.A Fool For You - Ledgends 20.For the Rest of My Life - Out of Sight 21.I Can't Speak - Jimmy Bo Horn 22.I'll Remember You - Elements 23.Crying For Your Love - Moving Soothing & Funk Band 24.Did I Do the Right Thing - Attractions 25.I Can Feel It - Inspirations (unrel)



01.I Can't Take No Chances - Chosen Few 02.Golden Leaves - Original Matadors 03.Baby You Move Me - O'Jays 04. Little Girl Blue - Willie Cooper & Webs 05.Tears - Master Keys 06.She's Gone - Fourth Session 07.Stop Doubting My Love - Freedom Machine 08.To Love Someone That Don't Love Me - Kalidrons 09.Fairy Tales Just Ain't True - Cashmeres 10.The Way I Love You - Continental 4 11.Without You - Bean Brothers 12.I'll Be Alright - Three Strangers 13.You Know I Love You - Barbara Stant 14.A Thousand Wonders - T.S.U. Tornadoes 15.True Lovers - Johnny York 16.Ooh Baby - Carol Woods & Executives 17.You're Mine - Archie Bell & Drells 18.I'm A Loser - Avenues 19.Road Runner - Satan's Breed 20.Heart You're Made of Stone - Magnetics 21.I Don't Have You - Continental 4 22.Baby Baby I Love You - Dynamic Five 23.I'm Gonna Love You - Age of Bronze 24.You're My Only Temptation - Roz Ryan 25.Your Old Flame - Barbara Mason

milliondollarsworthofsoul.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten