maandag 12 januari 2015

Dream Babes vol 8 - Stockingtop Pop


1. You're Never Gonna Get My Lovin' - The Stockingtops 2. The Man I Love - The Chantelles 3. Remember December - The Paper Dolls 4. Pretty Red Balloons - Rosetta Hightower 5. The Love Of A Boy - The Cameos 6. Are You Ready For Love - Gloria Hunniford 7. I Don't Ever Wanna Be Kicked By You - The Stockingtops 8. He's Got Everything - The Butterflies 9. Lock Me In - Faith Brown 10. Hurry On Home - The Feminine Touch 11. Mississippi Paddleboat - The Chanters 12. Blacksmith Blues - Birds Of A Feather 13. You Don't Know What Love Is All About - The Stockingtops 14. Don't Push Me Baby - Maxine Nightingale 15. Pretty Shade Of Blue - The Cameos 16. I'm Getting Hungry For Your Lovin' - Lisa Collings 17. My Boyfriend's Back - The Paper Dolls 18. Out Of My Mind - The Chantelles 19. The World We Live In's A Lonely Place - The Stockingtops 20. Bo Bo's Party - Tina Charles

Dream_Babes_vol_8_-_Stockingtop_Pop.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten