woensdag 18 februari 2015

Golden Doo Wop Vol 2


1. Baby Oh Baby - Shells 2. My Love - Arcades 3. Wait Up - Cameos 4. You and I - Bobby Capri and The Velvet Satins 5. Please Be My Guy - Cleo and the Crystaliers 6. Lips Red as Wine - Colts 7. Come on Baby - Cordovans 8. Please Squeeze - Dovers 9. Don’t Ask Me to Be Lonely - Dubs 10. Yes Sir That’s My Baby - Clovers 11. I'm Sorry - Love Notes 12. Bop Bop Bu - Dappers 13. I Don’t Want Your Love - Marquis 14. I Love You so Dearly - Startones 15. The Lovers - Jets 16. How I Need You Baby - Dappers 17. When You Come Back to Me - Clovers 18. Maybe You'll Be There - Lee Andrews and The Hearts 19. Sindy - Squires 20. Hey You Shoo Bee Oh Be - Colts 21. Alone on a Rainy Night - Del Rios 22. Youre Gonna Lose Your Girl - Barbara Gale and The Larks 23. Deep in My Heart - Shells 24. Wonderland - Carribians

Golden_Doo_WopVol_02.rar

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten