maandag 9 november 2009

Felsted Vocal Groups



Volume 1 * * * * *
1. Come Back/Castaleers
2. Hi Fi Baby/Castaleers
3. Lonely Boy/Castaleers
4. Foot Stomping/Flares
5. What Do You Want/Flares
6. Can You Tell Me Why/Angela McNeil & Group
7. Please Daddy/Angela McNeil & Group
8. I Been Crying/Five Fleets
9. Oh What A Feeling/Five Fleets
10. Guardian Angel/Camerons
11. The Girl I Marry/Camerons
12. Blushing Bride/True Tones
13. Singing Waters/True Tones
14. Looking For A Fool/Johnny Angel & Halos
15. Without Her Heart/Johnny Angel & Halos
16. Pretty Girl/Roosters
17. Let's Try Again/Roosters
18. Jennifer/Four Winds
19. Playgirl/Four Winds
20. Baby Come Back/Anna English & Group





Volume 2 * * * * *
1. My Bullfightin' Baby/Castaleers
2. You're My Dream/Castaleers
3. I'll Be Around/Castaleers
4. Tired Of Being Alone/Marvin & Johnny
5. Biscuits & Gravy/Marvin & Johnny
6. Slight Case Of Love/Five Fleets
7. Your Good Lovin/Five Fleets
8. Come Go With Me/Majors
9. Les Qua/Majors
10. (If I Had) One More Tomorrow/Johnny Angel & Halos
11. Lady Of Spain/Johnny Angel & Halos
12. Who Would Have Thought/Deltairs
13. You Won't Be Satisfied/Deltairs
14. Kenny My Darling/Wanda West & Group
15. Back Street Affair/Wanda West & Group
16. Once In A Lifetime/Cordials
17. What Kind Of Fool Am I/Cordials
18. Angel Of Love/Echoes
19. Carrie/Runarounds
20. Surfers Memories/Fashions

1 opmerking: