zondag 22 november 2009

Hi Records- The Early Years



Volume 1 * * * * *
1. Tootsie - Cantrell, Bill
2. You Are My Sunshine - Davis, Jimmie
3. Little John's Gone - Cantrell, Bill
4. Daydreamin' - Cantrell, Bill
5. Skating in the Blue Light - Raines, F.B.
6. You Made a Hit - Maynard, W.P.
7. Please Please - Coburn, Kimball
8. Teenage Love - Coburn, Kimball
9. I'm So Lonely - Todd, F.
10. I'll Be Alright - Burch, Fred
11. Goin' Back to Memphis - Simmons, Jumpin' Ge
12. Lovin' Lil - Feathers, Charlie
13. A Man in Love - Feathers, Charlie
14. Miller's Cave - Clement, Jack
15. Stranger - Nelson, Crutchfield
16. Pipeliner - Mullican, Moon
17. I Want to Hold You - Reddell, Teddy
18. There Was a Time - Reedar, Bill
19. Till I Waltz Again with You - Prosen
20. Judy - Reddell, Teddy
21. Secret Love - Fain, Sammy
22. 26 Miles to Joliet - Unknown
23. Smokie, Pt. 2 - Black, Bill
24. Your True Love - Perkins, Carl [Rock
25. (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear - Lowe, Bernie
26. The Shape You Left Me In - Carpenter, M.
27. No Other Guy - Simmons, Jumpin' Ge
28. Tuff - Cannon, Ace
29. Haunted House - Geddins, R.




Volume 2 * * * * *
1. My Girl Josephine - Domino
2. Five Miles from Home - Newbury, M.
3. The Middle of Nowhere - Cantrell, Bill
4. Long Black Veil - Wilkin, Marijohn
5. Sugar Bee - Shuler, E.
6. I'm in Love Again - Bartholomew, Dave
7. I Washed My Hands in Muddy Water - Babcock, J.
8. Shackles and Chains - Davis, J.
9. I'm in Love With a Shadow - Unknown
10. The Wild Side of Life - Warren, W.
11. Since I Met You Baby - Hunter, Ivory Joe
12. Dee Dee - Tuttle, Jerry
13. 86 Miles - Harris
14. A Little Bit of Soap - Berns
15. Dark Shaded Glasses - Eldred, Charles
16. Long Tail Texan - Strzelecki, H.
17. I Gotta Leave This Town - Sutton, Glenn
18. Shame, Shame, Shame - Reed, J.
19. Listen to Me Lie - Simmons, Jumpin' Ge
20. Wedding Bells - Boone, Claude
21. Invitation to the Blues - Miller, Roger [Coun
22. The Time Is Right - Feathers, Charlie
23. Honey Babe - Arnold, Jeff
24. Son of Smokie - Mitchell, Willie
25. Crankcase - Black, Bill
26. T.D.'s Boogie Woogie (Cyclone Bop) - Black, Bill
27. Deep Elem Blues - Chappelear, L.
28. Sittin' Tight - Cannon, Ace

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten