donderdag 11 februari 2010

Golden Age Of American Rock 'N' Roll Vol. 11



1. LaVern Baker And The Gliders - Jim Dandy (2:13)
2. Dion - Ruby Baby (2:36)
3. Bobby Pedrick Jr - White Bucks And Saddle Shoes (2:07)
4. Nervous Norvus - Transfusion (2:26)
5. Sammy Turner - Lavender Blue (2:17)
6. The Four Lovers - (You're The) Apple Of My Eye (2:11)
7. Cookie And His Cupcakes - Mathilda (3:12)
8. Jimmy Dee And The Offbeats - Henrietta (2:41)
9. Bobby Lewis - One Track Mind
10. Conway Twitty - I Need Your Lovin'
11. Bobby Comstock And The Counts - Tennessee Waltz
12. Mickey And Sylvia - Love Is Strange
13. Carl Mann - Pretend
14. Drifters - Drip Drop
15. Ronnie Love - Chills And Fever
16. Shirley And Lee - Let The Good Times Roll
17. New Yorkers - Miss Fine
18.Jimmy Bowen And The Rhythm Orchids - I'm Stickin' With You
19. Jivin' Gene And The Jokers - Breakin Up Is Hard To Do
20.Jack Scott - Goodbye Baby
21. Ruth Brown - This Little Girl's Gone Rockin'
22. Collay And The Satellites - Last Chance
23. Quarter Notes - Record Hop Blues
24. Clyde McPhatter - Without Love (There Is Nothing)
25. Nathaniel Mayer And The Fabulous Twilights - Village Of Love
26.Charlie Gracie - Fabulous
27. Vibrations (Named By Others As Marathons) - Peanut Butter
28.Robins - Smokey Joe's Cafe
29.Strollers - Come On Over
30.Hank Ballard And The Midnighters - Finger Poppin' Time

*****

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Great Music & memories many thanks. How many volumes in this fab set ?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think there are 12 volumes. Just one more!! Please, could you upload the complete artwork of the first volume? I think It's a pity having all the others. Thanks a lot anyway. Keepunkrockin'! Un saludo macanudo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is the best Rockabilly-Rock'N'Roll-DooWop site, that I ever seen. Thank you rockabillyranch the good music.

    Good Luck and let's time roll

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Vol. 12 is not out yet,will be ebd of the year begin 2010.LIke I wrote befor I don't have covers for volume 1.

    fredO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sorry, I haven't notice it. Thanks a lot again. Un saludo macanudo.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Thanks - a great series

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Let me add my mahalo for a great series. I have purchased a few of these CDs before but it's great getting them in a uniform format for my Media Monkey. Thanks for the scans as well. Aloha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love your website. It certainly brings back fond memories. However, I lost my compilation of Golden Age of American Rock 'N' Roll: Special Doo Wop (Vol. 1).

    Would you by chance have it? Again, thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. http://rockabillyranch.blogspot.com/2009/05/golden-age-of-american-rock-n-roll-doo.html

    Please next time use the search option an sign with a name.
    ANONYMOUS=WANKER

    fredO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen