donderdag 11 februari 2010

Golden Age Of American Rock 'n' Roll Vol. 9



1. Joe Barry - I'm a Fool to Care (2:24)
2. Freddy Cannon - Palisades Park (1:56)
3. Dion & the Belmonts - I Wonder Why (2:40)
4. Six Teens - A Casual Look (2:28)
5. Charlie Rich - Lonely Weekends (2:12)
6. Buster Brown - Fannie Mae (3:01)
7. Chaplain, Paul And His Emeralds - Shortnin' Bread (1:58)
8. The Stereos - I Really Love You (2:20)
9. Dr. Feelgood & the Interns - Doctor Feel-Good
10. Boyd Bennett & His Rockets - Seventeen
11. Shep & the Limelites - Daddy's Home
12. Ronnie Self - Bop-A-Lena
13. The Majors - A Wonderful Dream
14. Clint Miller - Bertha Lou
15. Matt Lucas - I'm Movin' On
16. The Excellents - Coney Island Baby
17. The Chanters - No, No, No
18. Jimmy McCracklin - I Just Got to Know
19. The Cellos - Rang Tang Ding Dong (I Am the Japanese Sandman)
20. Little Willie John - Fever
21. Johnny & the Hurricanes - Crossfire
22. The Shells - Baby Oh Baby
23. Wanda Jackson - Let's Have a Party
24. The Velvets - Tonight (Could Be the Night)
25. Jessie Hill - Ooh Poo Pah Doo, Pt. 1
26. The Original Casuals - So Tough
27. Rene And Ray - Queen of My Heart
28. Joe Jones And His Orchestra - You Talk Too Much
29. The Five Keys - Out of Sight, Out of Mind
30. Jimmy Soul - If You Wanna Be Happy

*****


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFDQHLF4

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Just have to say a huge and belated thanks for all of these wonderful uploads. There's stuff here that I've read about over the years, but never thought I'd actually be able to hear, plus some others that instantly transport me back through 40 years plus! Thanks again!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Glad to now listen to Rene and Ray' "Queen of my Heart." Thanks, again.

    G

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen