zaterdag 26 februari 2011

Grand Ole Opry Stars Of The 50's Volume 9

WEBB PIERCE -TEENAGE BOOGIE

Tribute Grand Ole Opry Stars Of The 50's Volume 9
Hosted By Webb Pierce
Volume 9 of 12

Performers:

Webb Pierce & Red Sovine "In The Jailhouse Now"
Grandpa Jones "Kitty Klyne"
Minnie Pearl & Rod Brasfield "Stay Away From My Wife" Sketch
Kitty Wells "Thou Shalt Not Steal"
Ded Sovine "Outlaw"
Ernest Tubb "I'm Going Back To Texas"
Chet Atkins "Mr. Sandman"
Grand Ole Opry Square Dancers
Moon Mullican "Shine On, Harvest Moon"
Webb Pierce "Teenage Boogie"
Jim Reeves "I've Lived A Lot In My Time"
Grandpa Jones "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean"
June Carter & Webb Pierce "Who Wants To Kiss June" Sketch
June Carter "Life Gets Tee-jus, Don't It"
Carl Smith "Don't Just Stand There"
The Carolina Cloggers "Square Dancing"
The Jordanaires "Working On A Bulding"
Goldie Hill "I'm Beginning To Feel Mistreated"
Webb Pierce & The Tribute Family "She'll Be Coming Around The Mountain"
Cast Finale

CHET ATKINS-Mr SANDMAN

File name: opry09.mpeg
File size: 382.98 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten