vrijdag 18 februari 2011

Jimmy Witherspoon - Blowin' in from Kansas City



1. Love My Baby
2. There Ain't Nothing Better - (with his gal Friday)
3. Love and Friendship
4. T.B. Blues - (previously unreleased)
5. Goin' Around in Circles - (alternate take with Ben Webster)
6. Geneva Blues (Evil Woman) - (alternate take)
7. I'm Just a Country Boy
8. Good Jumping (Jump Children) - (alternate take)
9. Slow Your Speed - (bonus track)
10. Blowing the Blues - (previously unreleased)
11. It's Raining Outside - (previously unreleased)
12. I'm Just a Lady's Man
13. I'm Just Wandering (Part 1)
14. I'm Just Wandering (Part 2)
15. Who's Been Jivin' You - (alternate take)
16. Sweet Lovin' Baby
17. Thelma Lee Blues
18. Doctor Knows His Business, The (Doctor Blues) - (alternate take)
19. Rain, Rain, Rain - (alternate take)
20. Baby, Baby - (bonus track)

http://hotfile.com/dl/105849057/574b0da/Jimmy_Witherspoon_-_Blowin_in_from_Kansas_City.rar.html

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I had the opportunity to meet Mr Witherspoon in Toronto in 91, he was ever so nice and down to earth, RIP.
    Cyrille

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I absolutely love Jimmy Witherspoon...

    Thank you so much!

    @von Grumpy: Wow, sounds like the man you hear in his music. R.I.P.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks - you gotta love "Spoon"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen