maandag 25 april 2011

Best Of Mad Records



1.Angels In The Sky-John McKinney & Premiers
2.Underneath The Sun-Equallos
3.Say It-Freddie & The Freeloaders
4.I Don't Know-Willie Mabon
5.When It Rains It Pours-Billy "The Kid" Emerson
6.Come Here-Four Shades Of Rhythm
7.Don't Say Goodbye-Rudy Robinson & Tone Blenders
8.Big Nellie's-Tony Smith
9.Patty Patty-Equalos
10.Cha Cha Boogie-Louis Carpenter's All Stars
11."Jess" One Mo Time-Mad Man Jones
12.Michelle-Willie Mabon
13.Ala Carte-Red Holloway
14.I never Get Enough-Billy Emerson
15.Sugar In My Tea-Piney Brown & Blues Toppers
16.Gee-John McKinney & Premiers
17.In Between Tears-Equallos
18.Hi Fi Apartment-Mad Man Jones
19.Background-Lefty Bates
20.Nursery Love-Little Prince & Freeloaders
21.When You're Hurtin'-Rudy Robinson
22.I Got To Have Her-Willie Mabon
23.Oh Henry-Mad Man Jones
24.Am I Blue-Lefty Bates
25.Simple Steps-Red Holloway
26.Tell Me Why-Johnny Holliday
27.My Love-Piney Brown
28.Rooster Rock-Mad Man Jones
29.I Gotta Go Now-Willie Mabon
30.Yeah-Louis Carpenter's All Stars
31-Yodelin'-Equallos

Best Of Mad Records.rar - 85.4 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten