maandag 18 april 2011

Big Town Records



1.Mattie Leave Me Alone-Thrillers
2.Memories Of You-Ontarios
3.Tin Pan Alley-Jimmy Wilson
4.Big Eyes-Little Caesar
5.Who's Arms Are You Missing-Four Aces
6.He's A Real Fine Man-Fats Gaines
7.Wonder Why I'm Leaving-Little Caesar
8.I'm Gonna Move-Ontarios
9.Honkin' At Midnight-Frank Motley
10.Work With It-Que Martin
11.Bad Woman Blues-Joe Hill Lewis
12.You Better Hold Me-James Reed
13.Can't Stand It All Alone-Little Caesar
14.Don't Ever Leave Me Again-Angel Face
15.You Were My First Love Affair-Four Aces
16.Mean Train-King Solomon Trio
17.Lovers Mambo-Ontarios
18.Things Aren't What They Used To Be-James Reed
19.What Kind Of Fool Is He-Little Caesar
20.The Drunkard-Thrillers
21-Don't Know Where I'm At-Al Harrison
22.Call Me A Hound Dog-Jimmy Wilson
23.Homework Blues-Fats Gaines
24.Hydromatic Woman-Joe Hill Louis
25.I Can See An Angel-Four Aces
26.I Love You Baby-Willie B.Huff
27.Baby I'm Cutting Out-King Solomons Trio
28.New Hound Dog-Frank Motley
29.I'll Drink A Toast9Alt Version)-Ontarios
30.Operator 209-Willie B.Huff
31.Release Me-Four Aces

Big Town Records.rar - 85.3 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten