zaterdag 11 juni 2011

Doo Wop Delights




Disc: 1 Disc 1 - From Rags To Riches.rar - 114.0 MB
1. Crying in the Chapel - The Orioles
2. Wheel of Fortune - The Cardinals
3. Golden Teardrops - The Flamingos
4. These Foolish Things - Billy Ward
5. Help Me Somebody - The "5" Royales
6. White Cliffs of Dover - The Blue Jays
7. Thousand Stars - The Rivileers
8. Goodnite Sweetheart Goodnite - The Spaniels
9. Gee - The Crows
10. Sunday Kind of Love - The Harptones
11. Stormy Weather - The Five Sharps
12. Crazy, Crazy, Crazy - The "5" Royales
13. Beside You - The Swallows
14. You're My Inspiration - The Five Crowns
15. Is It a Dream? - The Vocaleers
16. Money Honey - The Drifters
17. Rock Me All Night Long - The Ravens
18. Baby It's You - The Spaniels
19. Baby Don't Do It - The "5" Royales
20. I Found Out - The Du Droppers
21. Have Mercy Baby - The Dominoes
22. Baby Please Don't Go - The Orioles
23. Bells - Billy Ward
24. Rags to Riches - Billy Ward
25. Too Much Lovin' (Much Too Much) - The "5" Royales

Disc: 2 Disc 2 - Too Hot To Handle.rar - 110.6 MB
1. Good Luck Darling - The Five Crowns
2. I'll Be Back - The Ravens
3. Can't Do Sixty No More - The Du Droppers
4. Lucy Brown - The Larks
5. Kiss Me Baby - The Cardinals
6. Bicycle Tillie - The Swallows
7. Someday Someday - The Flamingos
8. I Want Her Back - Five Buds
9. Pedal Pushin' Papa - Billy Ward
10. Waiting at the Station - Cap-Tans
11. My Baby's Gone - The Ray-O-Vacs
12. I Wanna Know - The Du Droppers
13. Mama (Your Daughter Told a Lie on Me) - The Five Keys
14. Bounce - The Spaniels
15. Last of the Good Rocking Men - The Four Jacks
16. I-Yi - The Hawks
17. Sure Cure for the Blues - The Four Jacks
18. Oh Babe! - The Five Keys
19. My Baby Done Told Me - The Robins
20. Cross over the Bridge - The Flamingos
21. No Help Wanted - The Crows
22. Too Hot Too Handle - The Blue Notes
23. Real Pretty Mama - Meadowlarks
24. Housewife Blues - The Enchanters
25. Fine as Wine - The Crickets

Disc: 3 Disc 3 - Rocking & Crying Blues.rar - 110.0 MB
1. Teardrops on My Pillow - The Orioles
2. Paradise Hill - The Embers
3. I Want to Love You Baby - The Serenaders
4. I Walk Alone - The Vocaleers
5. In the Mission of St Augustie - The Buccaneers
6. Shadrack - The Larks
7. Please Love Me - Marylanders
8. I - The Velvets
9. I Miss You So - The Orioles
10. Alone Again - The Five Crowns
11. I'll Cry No More - The Crickets
12. Gold Old 99 - Marylanders
13. Don't Be Angry - The Sultans
14. Hurry Home Baby - The Flamingos
15. No One to Love Me - Sha-Weez
16. You're Nobody 'Till Somebody Loves You - The Ebonaires
17. I Only Have Eyes for You - The Swallows
18. Are You Lonesome Tonight - Red Caps
19. Cryin' for My Baby - Hollywood Flames
20. Will You Be True - The Vocaleers
21. You Are My Only Love - The Cardinals
22. Blues at Dawn - The Sultans
23. Give Thanks - The Platters
24. Rocking and Crying Blues - The Five Keys
25. I'd Be Satisfied - Billy Ward

Disc: 4 Doo Wop Delights - Call A Doctor.rar - 75.5 MB
1. Why Don't You Believe Me - The Five Crowns
2. Will She Know - The Serenaders
3. Come On and Love Me Baby - The Du Droppers
4. Rough Ridin' - Jimmy Ricks & The Ravens
5. Straighten Up Baby - The Treniers
6. I Had a Love - The Flairs
7. Dirt Dishin' Daisy - Red Caps
8. You Ain't Ready - The Flamingos
9. Fried Chicken - Marylanders
10. Lovie Darling - The Cardinals
11. (Get Away Child) You Don't Move Me - The Spaniels
12. Baby Please - The Moonglows
13. Tabarin - The Four Flames
14. Little Girl Little Girl - The Du Droppers
15. Getting Tired Tired Tired - The Orioles
16. Falling Star - The Robins
17. Red Sails in the Sunset - The Five Keys
18. Between the Devil & the Deep Blue Sea - Billy Williams Quartet
19. All Night Long - The Orchids
20. Be Bop Wino - The Lamplighters, The Lamplighters
21. Call a Doctor - The Crows
22. See See Rider - The Orioles
23. Whistle My Love - The Moonglows
24. I Live True to You - The Larks
25. She Rocks - The Cardinals

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten