maandag 25 juli 2011

Best of Melron Records - Early Philly Sound

1 All Because of Us - Essau Isaacs
13 Out of the Mist - Pheasants
2 Milk That Cow - Essau Isaacs
14 One Kiss - Pheasants
3 What Did I Do To You - Essau Isaacs
15 I've Tried, Parts I & II - Pheasants
4 Don't I - Essau Isaacs
16 May I Have the Next Dance - Colly Williams
5 Den of Love - Emerson Brown/Del Rios
17 We'll Make It Some Day - Colly Williams/Allures
6 Talk Sweet to Me - Emerson Brown/Del Rios
18 Bells Should Be Ringing - Churchill & the Radars
7 Only Fools Fall In Love - Emerson Brown/Del Rios
19 Rockin' Granma - Churchill & the Radars
8 Why - Emerson Brown/Del Rios
20 Going Into Orbit - Churchill & the Radars
9 Big Butters, Parts I & II - Bobby Eli/Del Rios
21 King Love - Allures
10 Too Young - Sweethearts
22 Earthquake - Lori-Ann
11 Come on Shugah - Sweethearts
23 Darling Say No - Lori-Ann
12 Hot Biscuits - Pheasants
24 I Want Another Chance- Fred Martin
25 Coming Home To You - The Philadelphians

Best of Melron Records - Early Philly Sound.rar - 79.1 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten