donderdag 14 juli 2011

Doo Wop Dreams - White Groups, Vol. 2


My Love Is Just For You - Blendairs
I'm Free To Choose - Jimmy Kemper & Four Tiers
Forecast of Our Love - Clusters
All I Do Is Worry - Clouds
Oh My darling - Phil Orsi & Little Kings
Oh De Dum - Steve Wilson
You Played Me A Fool - Storytellers
Time Marches On - Pendulums
Beginner In Love - Billy Lane (with Rick & Masters)
Sha La La - Prophets
Please Don't Be Mad At Me - Visuals
Hey Doll - Zack Norman & Group
Dream of You - Ronny & Satellites
Chapel Doors - Notations
Story of My Life - Illusions
My Only Love - Parlaments
That Lucky Old Sun - Ecstacies
Scarlet Angel - Styles
Way Up - Lincoln Fig & Dates
Annette - Shytones
My Darling - Corvets
Playing the Game - Tommy & Del Royals

Doo Wop Dreams - White Groups,Vol.2.rar - 52.0 MB

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten