maandag 28 mei 2012

Early Country Radio (1930's & 1940's)


Disc: 1 http://www.filefactory.com/file/26jsskq7h689/n/Early_Country_Radio_CD_1_rar
1. Keep On The Sunny Side/When Our Lord Shall Come Again
2. Who's That Knocking?
3. Old Ladies Home
4. One Little Word
5. Chinese Breakdown
6. I Wouldn't Mind Dying
7. The Last Letter
8. I Cannot Be Your Sweetheart
9. Honey Babe
10. I'm Sitting On Top Of The World
11. Broken Engagement
12. There'll Be Joy, Joy, Joy
13. Cyclone Of Rye Cove
14. Why There's A Tear In My Eye
15. Goin' Back To Texas
16. Diamonds In The Rough
17. Del Rio
18. Broken Down Tramp
19. Just A Few More Days
20. Soldier's Sweetheart
21. Bonnie Blue Eyes
22. What Would You Give In Exchange For Your Soul
23. Keep On The Sunny Side/Announcer/Alabama Girls
24. Little Moses
25. Little Log Cabin By The Sea
26. Room In Heaven For Me
27. The Storms Are On The Ocean
28. Your Mother Still Prays For You Jack
29. Engine 143
30. Where Shall I Be?
31. Homestead On The Farm
32. Diamonds In The Rough

Disc: 2 http://www.filefactory.com/file/745nwuv4fff5/n/Early_Country_Radio_CD_2.rar
1. May I Sleep In Your Barn Tonight Mister/The Dying Soldier/My Heart's Tonight In Texas/Lover's Farewell/I Never Loved But One/Grave On The Green Hillside/Shall We Gather At The River/Lily Of The Valley
2. Broken Hearted Lover
3. Darling Daises
4. Little Joe
5. My Heavenly Home Is Bright And Fair
6. The Last Letter
7. Leaning On The Everlasting Arms
8. My Old Pal Of Yesterday
9. No Depression In Heaven
10. Jealous Hearted Me
11. I'm Working On A Building
12. My Dixie Darling
13. Kissing Is A Crime
14. Little Darling Pal Of Mine
15. Cannonball Blues
16. Are You Lonesome Tonight
17. My Native Home
18. A Distant Land To Roam
19. East Virgina Blues No.2
20. Keep On The Sunny Side
21. Single Girl, Married Girl
22. Lonesome Valley
23. Happy Or Lonesome
24. Just Another Broken Heart

Disc: 3 http://www.filefactory.com/file/6vcss0nf5e3l/n/Early_Country_Radio_CD_3_rar
1. Opening Theme And Introduction: I Got A Gal Waitin' For Me/We'll Meet Again Sweetheart/Who's Calling You Sweetheart Tonight/Man-O-Ree Commercial/Every Time I Feel The Spirit/When It's Time For The Whippoorwill To Sing/Casey Jones/Dying A Sinner's Death... - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
2. Opening Theme And Introduction: Watermelon On The Vine/Daisy Mae/Happy Day/Man-O-Ree Commerical/Going Around The World/White House Blues/Gone And Left Me Blues/Chicken Reel/Valley Of Peace/Heading For Gloryland/Closing Theme - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
3. Introduction And Dr. Pepper Commercial/Fisher's Hornpipe/Don't Cause Mother's Hair To Turn Grey/Roy Hall Song Book Commercial/Remember Me/Doctor Pepper Commercial/South Of The Border/Take Me Back To The Blue Ridge Mountains - Roy Hall & His Blue Ridge Entertainers
4. Arkansas Traveller/Blue Railroad Train/Shortenin' Bread - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers
5. My Old Pal Of Yesterday/Indian River Hoedown/Letter Edged In Black/Goodbye Maggie - J.E. Mainer's Mountaineers

Disc: 4 http://www.filefactory.com/file/75e00wbq5tvv/n/Early_Country_Radio_CD_4_rar
1. Under The Old Hickory Tree - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
2. Don't Let My Ramblin' Bother Your Mind - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
3. Sourwood Mountain - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
4. I Walk Alone - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
5. Little Liza Jane - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
6. I've Made A Covenant With My Lord - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
7. Down In Caroline - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
8. An Empty Mansion - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
9. Two Little Sweethearts - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
10. Bile Them Cabbage Down - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
11. Seven More Days - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
12. Walk That Long Lonesome Road - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
13. That's The Love I Have For You - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
14. I Know You'll Understand - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
15. You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
16. It's A Grand And Glorious Feeling - Charlie Monroe & The Kentucky Pardners
17. Left All Alone/I Want A Good Woman/Nobody's Darling/Blue Yodel No. 10/Trail Of The Great Divide/Ridin' Down That Old Texas Trail/Memories Of My Silver Haired Daddy/My Buddy/Missouri Moon/On The Mississippi Shore/Alone And Lonesome/Lonesome Valley - Cowboy Slim Rinehart
18. March Of Dimes/Moanin' The Blues/Help Me Understand When God Dips His Love In My Heart/All Night Long Blues - Hank Williams & His Drifting Cowboys

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten